Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Warning: Hitchhikers May Be Escaping Convicts

Since some people seem to think Star Wars is "cool," I made what is, to my recall, my first actual Star Wars picture. There was some interesting surgery involved getting the two Falcon models to line up, but the effect of seeing the inside of the ship through the windows is worth it. On that note, if you're wondering where Han Solo and Princess Leia are, that's none of your damned business. ;)

[url=http://web.mac.com/david_of_mac/iWeb/3D%20Website/Star%20Wars_files/Hitchhikers.jpg]HD Version[/url]

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Where's 3CP0?
  • [QUOTE=Random Chaos;157073]Where's 3CP0?[/QUOTE]

OMGWTFSTFULOLROFL!1!!11! ITZ KNOT 3CP0!1!1!11 11 U DONT NO NUTHIN1!21112
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    For that matter, wheres 2RD2?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, that's easy. R2-D2 is with Luke and Yoda on Dagohbah. Dagobah. The swamp planet.

As for 2RD2, knowing Lucas, I fully expect that he's having some sort of unimportant adventure with X-Wing pilot Joh Nohbahdee which makes him worthy of having his own action figure, which is just an ugly repaint of an R2-D2.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I was very distressed recently to find a whole new set of action figures featuring no less than four repainted droids and four to five "clone troopers" of different ranks and significance, including a [B]Ghost Clone Trooper![/B] Yes, a jedi-esque ghost.
    Meanwhile, it seems like I'll have to find a diamond the size of a testicle to keep buying BSG Titanium ships, judging by how they stay off the shelves and go on sale on-line at insane markups. And it seems I'll have to actually give away a testicle if I want one of the Centurion figurines.

Why do things have to be difficult?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ah, yes, I remember Dogoboh. Thats the planet where Chocobo comes from, right? Ah its been too long since I saw the series..
    The original link has been updated with a Photoshopped version of the picture. It's more contrast-y, now.
  • Hey, I've got some more ideas for Star Wars action figures:
    Darth Binks
    Ghost Jar Jar Binks
    Ghost Darth Binks
    Clone Trooper Jar Jar Binks
    Ghost Clone Trooper Jar Jar Binks