Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

emarkp · Lurker

About

Username
emarkp
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• [quote]Terrorism is an aggressive and extremist reaction to unsolved problems which have led to a situation which people cannot live with anymore. If you want to fight terrorism then you should help solving those problems.[/quote]You're right. I…
  • Okay, all together now. Revenge is not the goal. Justice is only a small part of the goal. The goal is to remove the ability of terrorists to accomplish something like this ever again. It means finding existing terrorist organizations and to…
  • [quote]Originally posted by Sanfam: [b]IMHO, boycotting over that matter is not going to change anything. [/b][/quote] And I suppose boycotting Sierra has no point either. The point is that the only way I have to show my dissatisfaction with A…
  • I'd love to, but I'm boycotting Amazon (one-click patent). Does anyone other than Amazon have preorder deals? (I thought I already posted this, but my response hasn't shown up.)
  • Bummer. I'm still boycotting Amazon (because of the one-click patent). Haven't given them a cent yet, and don't plan to in the near future.
  • I agree with Melkor, but I'd say it a bit differently: Do the right thing, not the convenient thing.
  • I think Passing Through Gethsemane is one of the most powerful hours of TV I've ever seen. Extra remarkable is that such a core Christian struggle was done so well by an Atheist. My hat goes off to JMS for that one. Another favorite is Face of …