Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

cx2 · Trainee

About

Username
cx2
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chicky [/i] [B]Than I think, you should ask the fourth question. I want to know that from himself. regards Chicky [/B][/QUOTE] B5 Crusade fell over for various reasons, and Legend of the Rangers TV movie …
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WesBelden [/i] [B]Firstly, I'm wayyy out of the loop, when the heck did Richard Briggs die?! Very sad news (albeit old for everyone else) indeed :( Anyway, having read this, from [URL=http://jmsnews.com/msg…
  • How about favourite/most respected sci-fi other than B5? Trek, Star Wars, Dune, Galactica, Andromeda (not likely as it's fairly new but...), etc. If you're feeling more jovial then hottest babe in sci-fi other than B5 (my vote Trance in Andromeda)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i] [B]Battlestar is also quite a bit older than Babylon 5. I will [i]not[/i] pay one cent to see a movie without the original cast. [/B][/QUOTE] I second both points. Battlestar is ancient in SF ter…
  • Our hearts are heavy and our heads low. I can't even think of B5 without Dr. Franklin, it's too horrible to contemplate. I hardly have any words. What a tragedy.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i] [B]Our Joe does speak his mind. I'd sure hate to get on the wrong side of him! [/B][/QUOTE] I think he might have taken it as if the guy was suggesting he was motivated mostly by money, therefore …
  • I always got the impression that JMS was very ethical, and the idea that he would forsake one set of fans in favour of another would be appalling. The message suggested that he considered the comic fans inferior to the B5 fans, and it is inappropria…
  • We have to remember that he told them they must know something neither he nor his agent knows for definite. This might mean a TV series has been discussed for the future, although probably not B5:TMOS
  • Even though JMS said "a lot of money" we have to think is this actually compared to what he is used to on projects, or is it in general terms. Everyone must be aware that in general terms any B5 related project would take a lot of money. Personally …
  • Sorry, didn't know. I'm only new. Still if someone was going to choose a female character you couldn't do better than Ivanova. She seems to be a hell of a pilot too. As you may have noticed I have something of a love affair with the Starfury a…
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i] [B] I'd be a Minbari.Then again Claudia is witty and cool. :) [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't know you were considering the operation! :-)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i] [B]You know looking a pictures of JMS you'd never think he had such a wide head... probably explains where all this creative writing comes from :D And if this is going to be a film I wanna know where I…
  • Not trying to get anyone's spirits down but has anyone else considered that this could be a misdirection. Maybe the powers that be want a big surprise effect. JMS does seem to be very good at subtlety, and that 2.35:1 just jars too much - it immedia…
  • That would explain how the Shadow war got finished so fast... But I heard that they asked all actors to attend a meeting whilst CC was over here doing convention work in the UK and couldn't make it, thus being sadly lost. Lochley was OK, but I pr…
  • I'm not sure about season 4/5 business, but judging from the last episode of 4 it looked like they were trying to wrap it up anyway, and the 5th season just tied up loose ends (no jokes please Martian Dust).
  • Thanks for that about signatures. I found it when I looked better. How about this for reality TV though? Three Minbari, Narn and Centauri closed up in a house for six weeks... :-)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i] [B]I had no idea it was for a series!! I hope even more now that this new JMS project isn't another pilot movie as I can see where it will go and I don't mean from JMS's doing but whoevers the bigwigs…
  • If WB won't give them a series then why do they keep insisting on letting them pump out good quality pilots in vain. Someone needs their head checking.
  • Is it just me or did it seem that B5 Legend of the Rangers was leading into a series? Looked like plenty of scope for the characters to me, as long as they fixed the damn ship.