Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Zolitare · Trainee

About

Username
Zolitare
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• Problem Solved (?) After trying to re-install the windows installer, repair registry & use repair tactic number one on the base unit :) the only way to get the installer to install was to run Windows Setup from CD and revert to the inital win…
  • Thanks, but still no-go :( I tried updating the windows installer but it came up with the message that this service is already running - any guesses on how to un-install it 1st? seams to be an old version on microsoft (2002) It`s interesting t…
  • more questions(!) I`m totally confused about this - why should the windows installer need to be a certain version for this update to work? AFAIK the UK version of the game is exactly the European version (?) The I-war game shows no problems pl…
  • Stil having problems installing the In-Game Package After going through the forum here I think my problem maybe related to the fact I am using the European Version of I-War2 - Is the Installer available as seperate files or is there a fix - renam…
  • Problems Problems I just can`t get the install to work on my machine after downloading, I get a complaint "Setup was unable to upgrade the Windows Installer" (Title of this poopup box is "Windows Installer Installation Wrapper") I`m using windows…