Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

SunsetGirl · Trainee

About

Username
SunsetGirl
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• And yet, along with the Drazi, they attacked the Centauri homeworld in Season 5. Will they pay for that? Hasn't anyone ever questioned why the subject of Narn atrocities were more or less, dropped after Season 1?
  • I've noticed that the subject of the Narns' crimes weren't really touched or discussed in this topic. Is it hard to consider that in their own way, the Narns can be just as terrible as the Centauri? Or that they also deserve retribution?
  • What exactly did G'Kar say?
  • So, are you saying that it was alright for the Narns to oppress other worlds and not pay the price for their actions, because they had been oppressed by the Centauri? By the way, revenge is not a good reason to commit crimes against someone who has…
  • Ivanova and Byron . . . ew!
  • "In the Beginning" - 2245-2248 "The Gathering" - 2257 Season 1 - 2258 Season 2 - 2259 Season 3 - 2260 Season 4 - 2261 Season 5 - 2262 "The River of Souls" - 2263
  • I really regret posting this topic. I had no idea that others would make sport of it.
  • President Clark. I don't really consider the Shadows as villains - just egotistical control freaks, like the Vorlons. Bester is a good villain, but I liked him too much and in an odd way, he has his good side. President Clark, on the other …