Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

DarkestVorlon · Trainee

About

Username
DarkestVorlon
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• The reason I need to find my old friends is my life has fallen totaly apart. Any of you near ohio probably saw a news story from dayton about a young woman found murdered over this past weekend, Rebecca Cox was my wife. 2 months ago my 8 year old so…
  • well, was worth a shot commentin on I guess. The X303 is nice too, cant wait to see a Warlock inplace of the titan :D So far, my fleet has grown considerably too :D I now have 1 Teladi Condor (flagship, EAS Executioner) 3 M1 Colossus CV's …
  • The only problem in X2 is yuo can only repalce existing slots, you cant add new slots. A current set of ST based mods are having fits due to that reason, races like klingons/romulans/ferengi/cardassian/dominion can go in easy since they dont have ma…
  • Ive never seen any mention of Bit workin that way, only mention was that if people dont upload the downlaods will be crappy due to the lack of peer downloads of a file. The corrupt file had a IO error that bit couldnt overcome sadly, otherwise I…
  • I had read somewhere they were gonna update thier system, guess they went ahead and started the update hehe. Hopefully you guys can get a fileplanet mirror soon, I had the downlaod corrupt through bit and had to start over at .5 kb/s :angryv:
  • Most mods these days are using filefront/fileplanet for hosting, really reliable and while it can be frustrating waiting for a while, this release with the demand would have ended up in atleast a 2 hour non-subscriber wait, but the downlaods when re…
  • To Buda 5 team: Excellent work on the B5 ships/weapons/mods. Havent gotten ingame done (will have a go about that in a second) but i am sure its worth the BS to get it. As for Defiant, nice sentiment but poor choice of execution. Bit is only…
  • ok, so I havent been here in a while and clicked the wrong button [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img] Man Im outa practice with the forums.....
  • Bloody clicked the wrong button :| [This message has been edited by DarkestVorlon (edited 11-19-2001).]
  • Glad too see pepper came back [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img] And even though Im not a part of the FO B5 mod, I think its one of the best d@mn mods out, these guys pioneered Homeworld modding in many ways. And DG, I can …