Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5BloodWolf · Trainee

About

Username
B5BloodWolf
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• And so it begins... If there is interest, I could run a little session or training session, or even answer questions and talk about RPGing in general... we'd all have to agree to meet in a chat room using one of the messengers... ICQ, Yahoo, MSN,…
  • Sanfam, I ran a B5 campaign over the net once, with a lot of RPG newbies. Am a much busier person nowadays, but Maybe we could try a session to teach people and run a little adventure. Back then it was the old TBP rules, but It should work fine with…
  • Signs and portents 5 years ago, while season 5 was still running, I did a B5 campaign with the old system, part of which I played over the 'net. To this day I consider it one of my best; it started about a year before The Gathering and ended afte…
  • Good God, I can't believe I actualy remembered this user name... Anyway, I'm being drawn back to all things B5 thanks to this RPG. I ran a GREAT B5 campaign a while back using the old Babylon Project rules, but I was never quite happy with the s…