Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Beta testers

Indie
Project Lead - Buda 5
posted 06-03-2003 08:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone interested in doing a bit of beta testing for me? Good connection is recommended since you need the ship pack. The developer version is 100+ Mb, but you only need to download it once (or whenever there are major updates...).
------------------
-Indie
Buda5

IP: Logged

Roi_Danton
posted 06-05-2003 02:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You needn't to be shy ... it's only a game ... .
------------------
Buda5
- Scripting
- Design (GUI/Mission)

erichsen
posted 06-05-2003 03:19 PM
i have posted this at fo.com news. perrhaos there will some people be interested .
i am interested but busy for the next 3-4 weeks (exams)

wolfman391
posted 06-05-2003 05:08 PM
I can help AS for connection will a T1 do just tell me what u need me to do and i will see

Indie
Project Lead - Buda 5
posted 06-05-2003 07:26 PM
Ok, I'll send you an e-mail.
------------------
-Indie
Buda5

wolfman391
posted 06-05-2003 10:49 PM
ok send it to [email]j.mcclennon@ntlworld.com[/email] as this is the new email address

Fatality
posted 06-06-2003 11:40 AM
I'd be up for it

Pandion
posted 06-09-2003 09:47 PM
Damm Connection

Comments

• If you need help play-testing i'm your man!
  • I'd be more than happy to help out
  • B5JunkyB5Junky A Sanfamitek Systems product
    Hello Logic

My brother a while back said he would programa and he got the ship pack from November 2002. Is that up to date or what.

Also I would be glad to test. Just send me the ships and tell me what to do.

"we are star stuff" Delen
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    the ship pack that beta testers get is the newest one available. Beta testing is Indie's project, so contact him for details... I'm sure he'll see your post and respond soon.
  • B5JunkyB5Junky A Sanfamitek Systems product
    Web Site

:angryv: :shadow1: :robot: :shadow1: :angryv:

Neat (above0

Anyways. have you given up on your web site. It says it will be updated in afew weeks. and Well it has been months!!!

Thanks and keep up the good work.

b5Junky

"We are star stuff" Delen
  • ValtValt Trainee
    I'll do it, just send me link before 30.06...
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    I have a couple of testers now. I'll see how they do.
  • I would be up to this if I had a better connection. However if you need individual ships tested, I'm your man.