Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Mr Morden asks...

eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
[QUOTE]What do you want?[/QUOTE]

I want a bigger room (I'm in a student accomodation box).

I want a TV (because I have B5 on video, and a vcr, but no TV in my student box).

I want a B5 computer game.

I want amazon to HURRY THE F**K UP and send me my stuff.
I want some random guy on ebay to do the same, but I doubt even the full might of the shadows could help me there.

My popcorn dish is faulty. There is no popcorn in my popcorn dish (this is a tragic state of affairs) - I cant imagine how it got emptied.

Most of all though, I think this rant is over and I want to go to bed.
[i]Ah, I see your associates can arrange that. Excellent.[/i]

Comments

• Mr. eamonmca, I'm happy to report that we've killed two birds with one stone here. Not only did we eliminate the problem with your popcorm bowl, but you now also have a bigger room. All by using a battlecrab to slice out your roommate's half of the room in his sleep! (You do have a roommate, right?)

And do you really want a B5 [i]game[/i] when you can conquer all known space in [i]reality[/i]? I find this much more engaging.

This all, of course, comes without any price. Just keeping your ears open for ways you can do us favors is enough for us.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Yes...
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Re: Mr Morden asks...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eamonmca [/i]
    I want a B5 computer game.

I want amazon to HURRY THE F**K UP and send me my stuff.
    [/QUOTE]

I agree with those two.

Worf
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I want money so I could get some B5 stuff!
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eamonmca [/i]
    [B]My popcorn dish is faulty.[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

This state of affairs has been rectified, with new, improved, toffee popcorn.
    Like the last stuff, this is also homemade - none of that pre-packaged gunk for me...

Amazon has also gotten its act together and mailed the stuff.

Oh btw, its a single room. Note that while some find sharing to be more oppressive than single rooms, remember that when your roommate leaves, there is actual space, and air, and walls you cant reach from one to the other (yes this can be done in mine).

The solution appears to be to use a small flotilla of shadow battlecrabs to:
    a: scare off all the residents and uni officials who would complain about b.
    b: carve out the walls (but in a precise way so as not to cause a collapse) to turn the ENTIRE FLOOR of the flat (ie 10 bedrooms, a kitchen, and 2 bathrooms) into a single unit.
    Buhwahahahahaha. :D

-------------
    I enjoy these little rants...
    ...but maybe you could tell.
  • If that puddle on the floor isn't your roomate, who was it? I fear my servants have done a great injustice to some innocent bystander. Favor #1: You're taking the blame for killing him.