Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 Micro Machines

Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
Hey all. I've started collecting the Babylon 5 Micro Machines but it's very difficult with them having not been made for several years now. I wondered if anybody out there would be willing to sell/trade for the ones I need. I need:
1) Kosh's Transport
2) Minbari Sharlin Cruiser
3) Earth Force One
4) Marie Celeste
5) Earth Force Atmospheric Shuttle
6) Centauri Atmospheric Shuttle (Not the transport one)
7) Narn G'Quan Cruiser
8) Narn Cruiser (Different to G'Quan)
9) Babylon 5

If you wanted to trade I have many Star Wars Micro Machines I would be willing to swap. I understand that the Star Wars ones aren't as rare and as such would be willing to give a couple of Star Wars ships in exchange for a single Babylon 5 ship.
I would also be interested in buying them from if you were interested. I am completely honest and rest assured that I would pay etc etc etc. If you want, check out my eBay feedback- my ID is "gelertd" without the speech marks. If you were interested I would need a similar show of confidence from you; due to previous trades/sales I know that there are many people out there who would take advantage.

If anybody is interested in selling/trading, you can mail me at [email]iccledames@hotmail.com[/email]
Thanks for reading :)

PS> Only 29 days til I get my season 2 DVDs woohoo!

Comments

• EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Try Amazon.com auctions or e-bay. I had a look for some a while back and there were loads on both

:noidea:

:D
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Yeah I look for them on eBay as often as I can but the last couple of sets (G'Quan, Earth Force One, Marie Celeste, Centauri Shuttle, EA Atmospheric Shuttle, Narn Cruiser) do not come up very often

:(

I've looked on [url]www.amazon.co.uk[/url] (I'm in England) and can't see any there nor on [url]www.amazon.com[/url]

Guess I'll just have to keep looking...
  • NelnoNelno Trainee
    [IMG]http://www.beckhome.net/b5_micro.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not really sure if I want to give them up, but I've got no real attachment to them. What kind of stuff besides star wars micro machines would you be willing to trade for them?

Useless trivia for the day: The Vorlon transport makes an exelent spinning top.
    I don't have much to swap for Babylon 5...erm...a Marcus Cole figure (without Whitestar), Susan Ivanova figure (with Starfury with removable/ejectable cockpit), Lennier (with Minbari Sharlin Cruiser), Vir Cotto figure (without Centauri Primus Ship).

I have several Babylon 5 videos:
    In The Beginning
    Volume 10: The Quality of Mercy, Chrysallis
    Volume 17: Hunter, Prey, And Now For A Word
    Volume 21: Comes the Inquisitor..., The Fall of Night
    Volume 22: Matters of Honour, Convictions
    Volume 25: Exogenesis, Messages from Earth
    Volume 26: Point of No Return, Severed Dreams
    Volume 32: Shadow Dancing, Z'ha Dum

I would be willing to swap any 2 of these videos for the micro machines. All videos are in excellent condition and have only been watched a couple of times.
    I also have multiple Star Trek videos (e-mail me for details) and the original Star Wars Trilogy on video.

I have a few PC games I might be willing to swap...most are quite old though...various Star Wars and Star Trek games...GTA2...

Erm I can't think of much else really...Anyway, would you let me know whether you're interested or not, just so I know whether to keep looking or not...

I AM interested in your micro machines however.
    Have you got any others?
  • NelnoNelno Trainee
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been pretty busy lately. You don't really have anything thats blowing my skirt up, so I think I'll hold onto em.
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    Hang on, are you trying to sell your set of buy more to complete it?

Item # 3133299821 - gelertd right?
    Nelno: That's cool; I've decided to sell them anyway.

eamonmca: Hi, yeah that's me. how did you know it was me? I use a seperate e-mail address for all my eBay transactions???? You're scaring me now lol. I'm selling all of my Sci-Fi Micro Machines as I need the money (Also selling Voyager Micro Machines and Star Trek resin ships on eBay) ...originally, I was looking to complete the set but after seeing how much the latter sets go for (saw Pack 5 go for about £40) I decided I didn't want to be paying that much for em and so decided to sell mine as I want to try and get Enterprise Season 2 VCDs... So nope, I'm not collecting them anymore so if anybody's interested, here's the link:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1193&item=3133299821[/url]

:eek: :eek:
    Wow I just refreshed it and somebody has bought my Babylon 5 auction and my Voyager auctions! £58.00! Wow...I never thought anybody would use Buy it Now...I'm in shock...
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    Re: Babylon 5 Micro Machines

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Whitestar 15 [/i]
    [B]...check out my eBay feedback- my ID is "gelertd" without the speech marks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not exactly my greatest piece of detective work...

I really like buy it now (I just have too much junk and too little money to use it much). Its like going into a really big shop, where all the items are valued by complete strangers with little or no idea of market value.

The auctions let the market set the price. With BiN you can pick up some real bargains finding items people have undervalued.
    :rolleyes: Stupid me- I forgot I wrote that...

...hangs head in shame...