Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

DVD Box Season2 Region 2 includes no DVD 1!!

Today I got from Amazon my DVD Box 2.

In this box there where TWO DVD 2 and no DVD 1.
Is this only in my box or has somebody else the
same problem ?

:mad:

Comments

• JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Send it back?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I haven't heard of anyone having this problem, although someone else got a scratched disc in their set.
    What you need to do is go to Amazon's site and find the information about returns. They have a very good return system, and in most cases will ship you a replacement set immediatly.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I have always heard good things about Amazon's return policies. And welcome to the forums!!! Beers in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place... :D
  • athenaathena Trainee
    Answer from Amazon

Today I got a mail from Amazon.
    They send me a new copy of the DVD Box.
    I hope this time a correct one because my
    DVD player is still waiting for some B 5 nights.
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    I hope this isn't a common problem; I'm thinking of ordering mine from Amazon.co.uk

Mind you if it is a common problem I don't think it would be unique to Amazon unless ...

Oh I'm going to shut up now I'm confusing myself...

I can't order my DVDs right now cos am running slightly low on money so if anyone wants to accidentally slip a £50 note in the post I'd be very grateful. I'd even send you an e-mail saying thank you. How's that for gratitude! Anybody? No?

Oh well worth a try...

Well I'm going to go now and escape all the strange looks everybody is giving me...
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    The £50 note get the the envelope ok, but I accidentaly forgot to mail it, sorry.
    :D
    Darn, oh well thanks for trying mate :D

I think I might sell some stuff on eBay; try and get some dosh that way me thinks...
    Now all I gotta do is find something...
    Sell your DVD player.
    Lol, now THERES a good idea lol. I could have all my DVDs stacked up nicely on the shelves and I could look at the nice art on each CD...or I could stick them on the walls like they do on those home improvement shows...

Nah, I think I might keep my DVD player...I bought it for the B5 DVDs in the first place. For some reason my PS2 wouldn't recognise the Babylon 5 DVDs (It recognised all the others though) so I sold it and got my DVD player instead.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Good Job! Stick to PC. Bad consoles...
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Re: DVD Box Season2 Region 2 includes no DVD 1!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by athena [/i]
    [B]In this box there where TWO DVD 2 and no DVD 1.
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    Well, it seems that Warner's packing department makes mistakes.

There was german episode booklet in my Season 1 UK-box.
    (just have to hope that this time they doesn't do it again)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    My problem with Amazon.co.uk is they appear to have no stock left:

Items Not Yet Dispatched
    Delivery estimate: listed below each item: 1 of: Babylon 5 - Series 2
    Delivery estimate: Jun 05, 2003-Jun 06, 2003

Annoying, especially because I preordered the day they started listing it.

Worf
    Well, I tried to pre-order the new Enterprise Daedalus novel which comes out in October and they said it would come between February 17th & February 19th...I cancelled the order lol.

I pre-ordered my boxset last week and my order was predicted to arrive on the 4th June...I can't understand y urs would arrive later if you ordered before...perhaps it's an error or something???
    If amazon wasnt cheaper than anywhere else (yes, even play.com) I would cancel the order and buy it in a shop.

:mad:

Worf
    I normally buy from Play as well; perhaps they are backlogged with orders as well though...

I was quite surprised that Amazon had a lower price than Play; usually it is the other way round.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yeah it is odd.... I think Play decided to try and make some money on this one as when they first listed season 2 it was for £33.99, same as season 1. I pre-ordered it right away. A few days later I checked back and they'd changed the price up to £42.99. So I was pretty lucky :) I doubt I will be as lucky the next time around with season 3 as I'm sure they'll be charging the same price again.
  • athenaathena Trainee
    I got now a correct DVD Box

On Friday I got a second DVD Box Season 2 from Amazon and this time it was correct. I can not complain about Amazon.
    They sent it for free this time and all I have to do is send back
    the defect one.

Now I only need time to go through all Episodes
    :)
    Told you their returns policy is good. :)
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Told you their returns policy is good. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    Their returns policy quite simply rocks. Note that they didnt wait to get and check the return of the faulty product, they sent out the replacement asap.
    Also that (at least in the UK), it the item was faulty they reimburse you the cost of the return*.

*They may still have a freepost return address for DVDs and stuff, but their kitchen store requires paid return postage for tracking purposes.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Told you their returns policy is good. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Their dispatching policy doesn't seem so good. The delivery estimate for my dvds is now June 10th.

Worf
    I've never really had any problems with stuff being shipped from amazon.com, and I live on the other side of the world from them.
    Hmmm I don't have many complaints about Amazon (.co.uk) but last month I ordered The New Essential Guide to Characters (Star Wars) and they said it was in stock and would ship in 24 hours. So I bought it and when I looked at "My Status" it said "usually ships in 1-2 weeks"...If I'd have known I would've gone out and bought it. It did eventually arrive however...
    I had ordered the Animatrix too, that would be delivered in 7-14 days. I cancelled both orders and iv now ordered them from play.com. Both dvds are in stock and will be dispatched in 24 hours :)

Worf