Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Opinions of narns

2»

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [quote]Originally posted by Warleader D'Ren:
    [b]refa weren't you killed by 20 pissed off narns? boy was that a spectacle, all for a good cause too[/b][/quote]

I died happy, due to the knowledge of the pain and humiliation YOU wen't through before your death. As the "wife" of the monster at Grey 17 (who eventually ate you because you couldn't give him any offspring)

------------------
    "Are you a god fearing man, senator? It's such an strange phrase. I've always though of god as a teacher... as a bringer of light, wisdom and understanding. You see, i think what you really are afraid of is me. Me and my kind, the Brotherhood of Mutants. Oh, it's not so suprising really, mankind has always feared what it doesnt understand. Well, dont fear god senator, and certainly dont fear me... not anymore."
  • [quote]Originally posted by David of Mac:
    [b]I thought they came out the back, just above the butt, with three in a row on either side of the spine. For storage purposes, they are wrapped around the torso, and are visible when the Centuri in question takes off his shirt, or when someone rips it open for defibuation purposes, such as in [i]The Long Night Of Londo Mollari[/i].

Now, Centuri women, on the other hand, have six slotted areas corrisponding to the sources of the men's tenticals.[/b][/quote]

Now, without reading the rest of the thread I have to stop here and mention something about tentacle hentai.......

[This message has been edited by A Eunuch (edited 01-30-2002).]

• You folks are messed up...

------------------
    "God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I got it from JMS, dammit!

[quote]Posted by JMS (from the [url="http://www.midwinter.com/lurk"]Lurkers Guide[/url])
    [b]
    * Are Londo's appendages in addition to or instead of human-type "appendages"?
    That would be instead of, not in addition to.

* As for the tentacles...well, there's no rules about showing tentacles on TV. I think they didn't even want to deal with it. There are some moments when they pretend they didn't see it, and I pretend I didn't write it.
    * Centauri males have six.
    * Centauri females, btw, have six narrow...ummm...slots on their backs, three on either side of the spine, right around the base of the spine.

The awful thing is that the two women in props -- who were having FAR too much fun with this -- kept bringing me the tentacle to verify the shape, size, consistency, do we see veins or not....

I tell you here and now: our staff meetings are something else.

* Actually, Centauri have six. They extend out from the sides of the body, and "fold" in over the solar plexus when not in, er, use. (We actually saw one extended for other purposes in the first season, "The Quality of Mercy.") Female Centauri have six...er...slotted areas on either side of the spine, just above the hips, three on either side.

To go any further would probably bring in the FBI.

* Does that mean Centauri women have multiple births on a regular basis?
    No multiple births, in that sense, not any different than humans.

* "What kind of birth control do the Centauri use?"

Conversation.

* Which of the six do they use for urination?
    That assumes the urinate out of the same organs they use for sex; ain't necessarily the case.

* We used a bullwhip sound effect for the "retraction" in QoM; when we were in sound editing, I asked for the hardest whip-crack they had...and got it put in REAL loud. Every time I hear it, I'm on the floor.... [/b][/quote]

[This message has been edited by David of Mac (edited 01-30-2002).]
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    LOL Now that brought some humour to the thread [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

------------------
    "When it is time,come to this place,call our name,we will be here"-Walkers of Sigma957
    [url="http://ifh.firstones.com"]I've Found Her-Babylon 5 free game[/url]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/eek.gif[/img]

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
    [quote]Originally posted by A Eunuch:
    [b] Now, without reading the rest of the thread I have to stop here and mention something about tentacle hentai.......

[This message has been edited by A Eunuch (edited 01-30-2002).][/b][/quote]

There's nothing wrong in a bit of tentacle hentai...

------------------
    "Are you a god fearing man, senator? It's such an strange phrase. I've always though of god as a teacher... as a bringer of light, wisdom and understanding. You see, i think what you really are afraid of is me. Me and my kind, the Brotherhood of Mutants. Oh, it's not so suprising really, mankind has always feared what it doesnt understand. Well, dont fear god senator, and certainly dont fear me... not anymore."
  • yes refa you can die a death knowing that you managed to make a total testicle of yourself by showing fear in the face of people who you supposedly conquered. Boy did you run from those narns!
    Not that anyone saw that could be trusted to provide an accurate representation of Mr. Refa's last moments.

In any event, you two will stop arguing right now.

What do you mean, why?

Well, because I have asked you to, because your loyalty to this place is greater than your animosity, and because I have posioned your drinks.
    [quote]Originally posted by David of Mac:
    [b]Not that anyone saw that could be trusted to provide an accurate representation of Mr. Refa's last moments.

In any event, you two will stop arguing right now.

What do you mean, why?

Well, because I have asked you to, because your loyalty to this place is greater than your animosity, and because I have posioned your drinks.[/b][/quote]

Well, I have POISONED yours. :P

Besides, i'm not fighting here. I'm just kick that narn scum in the nuts cause he bitchslaps me in the face.

------------------
    Yes, but you see, this is a very interesting posion. It comes in one part. And that part makes you dead, dead, dead, dead....
    [quote]Originally posted by David of Mac:
    [b]Yes, but you see, this is a very interesting posion. It comes in one part. And that part makes you dead, dead, dead, dead....[/b][/quote]

Goddamit...you can't take a hint? It's written, poison! [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

------------------
    I can take a hint, and if you can' get [i]this[/i] hint, my warth will follow you across the gaglaxy, at least until Mopinday.
    Silly "something" man! I fart on yer general direction!

------------------
  • [quote]Originally posted by Warleader D'Ren:
    [b]>>Wrong Centauri you nuttless Narn nugget vorlon slipper!<<

you mean THe centauri that uses their testicular fortitude to cheat at cards? kiss drakh behind and build inept ships?

>>And i'm so sorry the Centauri didn't wipe out Narns before B5, when they had the place owned for the first time. Or then during the second. Or that shadows didn't finish wiping them off in the old days<<

and i'm sorry drakh wouldn't, wait, they did! hahahahahahahah just read legions of fire trilogy schmuck, big boom, bada bing bada boom[/b][/quote]

Centauri build inept ships?? The Vorchan could whipe the floor with any of the other alien races ships any day. First of all it's probably almost on par with a white star and uses weapons that the whitestar can't stand up to...
    And the Vorchan could fly circles around a sharlin any day even if the vorchan captain was drunk.

------------------
  • And lets not forget that narn ships are pretty much tin cans with paint on them!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Akira (edited 02-02-2002).]
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    All your narns are belong to us...

Prepare your time...

[img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]

(I just KNOW i will be banned for this... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img] )
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's "make your time", Jack. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

You know, it's over a year since I first saw that now. Did anyone see Google's history of the year's searches? They had an entry for the "All Your Base" phenomenon, where the search rate for it shot up by millions in the space of an hour.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • gee akira, when did we see in the show a vorchan flying circles around sharlin? In fact it took 4 vorchans to seriously damage a white star in the episode 'fall of centauri prime' How would you think only 1 vorchan would fare vs 1 white star?

in fact 6 starfuries took out a vorchan in the episode 'darkness ascending' you make the ends meet...
  • Why would a mod close this thread? The narns are a fictional race. Therefore we can flame them and insult them weapons-free without offending anyone.
  • they show us the price of..."eye to eye".

u kill me i kill u and so on......at the end one survive over a desert filled with bodies from both sides ...and ..only if he is lucky...lucky...¿for being maybe the last survivor of a race?....¿really lucky?.

we have people ("countries") by now with the same kind of problem...unfortunately [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]