Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

trying to find my old friends

Not sure how many here remember me, but Im trying to track down the friends I had here and at TGU.

I know bungle knows some of whats happening in my life, not sure if he even reads these forums. If any of my old friends are still around, I need you guys right now.

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Judging by the date you joined, you've been lurking a long time. For those of us who do not know (or do not remember) you, is there anything we can do to help?

Jake
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Bungle has been gone a long time. Sadly, the rift between the mainforums and the modsforums never quite closed, and the fork between the modsforums and TGU did little to help matters. The community suffered severe fragmentation
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yeah, unfortunately we haven't seen Bungle in ages. Plenty of new friends here waiting, though.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    More importantly, what do you think of CAKE!?! :p :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Hey Darkest. I think tgu is still around. I know Crook is still there at least, but I dont post there anymore..
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    The Cake is a Lie.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sacrilege!!!!
  • The reason I need to find my old friends is my life has fallen totaly apart. Any of you near ohio probably saw a news story from dayton about a young woman found murdered over this past weekend, Rebecca Cox was my wife. 2 months ago my 8 year old son was killed in a car accident. Plus she pushed me to get back into modding and 3d modeling, so thats what Im going to do in her memory.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;166051]The Cake is a Lie.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://topazstorm.com/portalcake.jpg"]IT IS NOT!!![/URL]
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Thats tragic. you have my condolences, and my prayers, and may justice be done, swiftly, unswervingly and resolutely done.
  • Dang man, thats awful! :( I'll definatly keep you and your family in my prayers man.

You might find some of the old gang over at [url]www.scifi-meshes.com[/url] , thats where I went. Also the b5MG still has some old folks kicking....
  • I'm sorry to hear of such a terrible injustice having occurred, of her loss... and of all which this must mean to you.

Unfortunately, useless words are all I have... and I don't even know the persons you wanted to contact.

I wish this hadn't happened. Past being impossible to modify, I hope that some resemblance of justice will be done, and that you can find a way to piece yourself back together... as far as it is possible when something like this happens.
    That aweful! I'm so sorry to hear that! :(
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    You have my condolences for your loss, DarkestVorlon. I cannot even begin to imagine the circumstances you must be in, but if we can offer anything here for you, just let us know. At the very least, you will always be welcome in our humble community if you find yourself lost in the space between forums.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's absolutely tragic, DarkestVorlon, and you have my condolences.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Yes, it sounds as if you've experienced a hell that we can only begin to imagine...we are here, in what ever capacity, no matter how little, that we can offer...

Jake