Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

King Of The Hill

Anyone watch it today? Peggy was looking for something on the internet & some woman was helping her & she said oh your gonna spend so many hours on the forums. Ever hear of Babylon 5?

!!!!1
LMAO

I swear!

Comments

• Yep, I snickered...funny even if it was sarcastic;-)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Upon my roommate told me about it. we had to collectively pout in shame ;)
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Can't believe I missed that episode

Does anyone know of all the movies/television shows that reference Babylon 5?
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    An Austrailian children's adventure story mentioned it but I cannot remember the name of the series
  • Quite a few, several in Buffy usually regarding Xander.

Also a few sitcoms, one (i think maybe Ellen?) where an actor friend was stuck in make-up the whole time as they were filming Babylon 5 as an alien, and she had to leave early before it was removed..
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darth_librarian [/i]
    [B]Quite a few, several in Buffy usually regarding Xander.[/B][/QUOTE]

I remember that, he had the collector's plates.

The trio also mention Babylon 5 a lot too.

Worf
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    There's also King of Queens where Doug is talking to Carry about how sheltered and nerdy Spencer's life is living with his mother, and watching Babylon 5 as being the highlight of his day.

:D
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darth_librarian [/i]
    [B] Also a few sitcoms, one (i think maybe Ellen?) where an actor friend was stuck in make-up the whole time as they were filming Babylon 5 as an alien, and she had to leave early before it was removed.. [/B][/QUOTE]

It was the Drew Carey show, I think.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The Drew Carry Show one was where one of his friends dressed as a Narn to go to a convention, I think.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Lewis dressed and a Narn and met/fell for a girl there dressed as Delenn. I do bleive some Centauri were there as well.
  • I think there's an episode of Friends where Ross mentions going to a B5 convention.
  • I always wished that someone could list all B5 references somewhere and maybe have clips too.

Has anybody found a website like this?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Make a page on [url=http://tgm.firstones.com/wiki/Main_Page]the wiki[/url]. :)
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    Isn't that the best when a show does that? Feels good knowing that YOU know the real joke behind the whole thing ;)
  • In Mystery Science Theatre 3000, the Movie. Duringh the opening credits of the movie the cast of MST3000 are watching they say:

[QUOTE]Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Babylon 5. [/QUOTE]

But it's much better to see a reference to B5 in a more maintream show. :cool: