Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 s5 R2 delayed?

MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
At [url]www.play.com[/url] it says season 5 is coming 17/1/2005 and the movie collection in february 2005...amazon.co.uk is still saying 15.November though.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's, what, 6 months after r1?
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    perhaps they changed their minds ind bring the full b5 movie box out in the uk and not only thirdspace, river of sould and a call to arms...
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    That's a nice dreamland your living in. :P
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Weird decision... I've finished season 5 now. Man they really love dumping on Region 2 don't they??!!
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Well, [url=http://www.filmifriikki.fi]Filmifriikki[/url] still has 15.11 as reasele date for S5.
    But movie boxset has been delayed.
  • I Brought the DVD Movies from DVDImport.com they offer free world wide postage and the Region 1 realease is region free!!!

I think with conversion rate came to £22.50 and that was for ALL the movies and they declaired the vaule as $14.99 so customs didn't have a look/charge :-)

Penfold
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    In Germany, the set is slated for release on November 27th...
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Hey Penfold... cheers the link to that site, never came across them before. Got some cheap prices on there! CDwow.com do that aswell with the declared value. Its nice when they're on our side ;) Funny though how some of the layout items on their site a very like those on Play.