Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

A2597's WTF moment of Friday, July 22

2»

Comments

• JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    CurZ is more woman than you can handle Demo
  • Ok.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jambo [/i]
    [B]CurZ is more woman than you can handle Demo [/B][/QUOTE]

Good to know! :)

:shadow1:
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Jambo Jambo Jambo...what have we told you about messing with the newbies ;)

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Messing with newbies is fun :p
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    you guys honestly dont think that practicing these skills could be of benifit to people in uniform?

ask someone whos nose was blown off in combat or was burned heavly by napalm.
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Messing with newbies is fun :p [/B][/QUOTE] But that's too far...I mean who ever heard of a female on a Scifi board :rolleyes:

And on a more topicful note, good point Rouge Trader...

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Re: Hmmm...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Demolished Man [/i]
    [B]This opens up for some interesting sceneries on CNN...

Just imagine; "Invasion of Iraq, the swimsuit edition"

And yes; I am a newbie... :-) [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah, thats nothing....

(see attachment)
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    WE MUST INVADE CHINA..... WE MUST FREE THE RICE FROM THE COMMIES.....
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]Di-al-up??.... whats this Dialup you speak of? [/B][/QUOTE]
    dialup aka 56gay is what i have to deal with till i get back to the states :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]you guys honestly dont think that practicing these skills could be of benifit to people in uniform?

ask someone whos nose was blown off in combat or was burned heavly by napalm. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't see how breast implants could be of benefit to people in uniform, nor the skill to perform that operation.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Next we will see the military getting into bodily enhancement e-mail spam to find people for their doctors to practice on :D
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Re: Hmmm...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Demolished Man [/i]
    [B]And yes; I am a newbie... :-) [/B][/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.bakercountyonline.com/md-2389/Newbie.jpg[/img]

:D
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]I don't see how breast implants could be of benefit to people in uniform, nor the skill to perform that operation. [/B][/QUOTE]

thats because you only see breast implants as augmentation which they are commonly used for, but they are also used for reconstruction to help woman to recover from mestacamys (spelling sucks) like say my mother who lost one of her breasts due to breast cancer or to combat injuries.

you must think out of the box on this one, to look at it at face value it would seem excessive and stupid but military surgeons need to be prepared to perform any operation and these operations have a purpose, to help men and woman in uniform recover from maiming injuries suffered from combat.

its easy to criticize this just like the navy purchasing 400$ ashtrays until you realize that those ashtrays are designed to break into chunkss and not shatter and during combat if they shatter they could do far more harm.