Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Claudia Christian is in Disney Film

Just though I'd mention that she is one of voices in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. She is Helga, a blonde tomb-raider kind of character. Saw interviews of the various characters for the animation on the E! channel earlier today. Claudia looks as hot as ever!!!

Comments

• Yeah, I know [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

------------------
    "Will you follow me into fire? Into storm? Into darkness? Into death?!"
    [url="http://www.geocities.com/light-nz"]http://www.geocities.com/light-nz[/url]
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Yeah, her along with Michael J. Fox, John Mahoney, James Garner and a few other people.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by lurker brown:
    [b]Just though I'd mention that she is one of voices in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. She is Helga, a blonde tomb-raider kind of character. Saw interviews of the various characters for the animation on the E! channel earlier today. Claudia looks as hot as ever!!![/b][/quote]

Yep, i found out bout her a few months ago when i saw the first trailer and recognized her voice, then i saw it on IMDB>

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Is that movie any good? I haven't heard much about it.

------------------
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • well i am not going to see it, since titan AE was the final straw for me and animation
  • I just saw it at the premier. Its pretty good but it was alot like Stargate.
    [quote]Originally posted by Warleader D'Ren:
    [b]well i am not going to see it, since titan AE was the final straw for me and animation[/b][/quote]

You're abandoning an entire film format because of one movie by one particular animation studio (which, by the way, no longer exists) wasn't very good?

Ok...

[This message has been edited by samuelk (edited 06-10-2001).]
    Personally I think Titan AE was quite good in terms of fun, you just have to ignore the gaping plot holes.
    But abandoning an entire genre because of one film does seem to be going a bit far. Does this include CGI films?

------------------

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • [quote]Originally posted by Warleader D'Ren:
    [b]well i am not going to see it, since titan AE was the final straw for me and animation[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I didn't like Titan AE either, but don't abandom animation all together.
    there are some fantastic animations out there: Toy Story 1 and 2, Antz, Chicken Run, Shrek, and many more that I can't think of [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]. These are good films, see them at once! [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cherio.

------------------
    Catapvltam habeo. Nisi pecvniam omnem mihi dabis, ad capvt tvvm saxvm immane mittam.
    Mater tva criceta fvit, et pater tvo redolvit bacarvm sambvcvs.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Well, for one thing this is the first summer Disny film that has no singing and isn't G-Rated. Its a PG movie. We'll see how good it is.
    And don't ditch animation. I've heard Final Fantacy is going to kick some rearend. If my information is correct, it wasn't made for kids.
  • I liked Titan AE. Its too bad it didn't make more money
    How much you like Titan AE seems to depend on exactly the sort of movie you were looking for and the sort of person you are, I've found.

Final Fantasy is going to rock the llama's ass! We downloaded the first teaser for it 9 months ago at work, and it took us 3 hours to figure out it was CGI without seeing any actor's names, etc. The only thing that gave it away was the fact that real humans could not do the sorts of things they do in that movie.

------------------

[quote]and it took us 3 hours to figure out it was CGI[/quote]

You're kidding....

I could tell immediately that it was all CGI...though it was about as close to photo-realistic as anyone has gotten so far. The detail is pretty amazing...I'm just worried that the story will suck.
  • SekmuSekmu Trainee
    [quote]
    I'm just worried that the story will suck.
    [/quote]

If there's one thing Square has been fairly good at, it's plot. This was always how I envision the Final Fantasy series, anyway. The games were too much like books/movies that you had to click a bunch, rather than actual games. Final Fantasy as a movie will be, imo, optimal.

But yeah, here's hoping that it doesn't suck.
    Sam: we were under the impression at first that it was live action actors, so we spent some time trying to figure out who they were. Eventually we realised they weren't. You also have to remember that we had to serve customers at the same time, and it was a Saturday so there were a lot.

------------------

Ah.