Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I feel great! Yeaaaaaah!

SquidgySquidgy Earthforce Officer
[URL=http://turnpikefilms.com/spots/nutrigrain.html]http://turnpikefilms.com/spots/nutrigrain.html[/URL]

Some of you may have already seen this, but it's an awesome nutrigrain ad by turnpike. The actors are really great, with incredible enthusiasm and chemistry. Trust me, you'll be getting strange looks from quoting this one to your friends for a loooong time. :D

[SIZE=1]YEAAAAAAAHHH.[/SIZE]

Comments

• PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    giggle...heehee....BWAHAHAHAHA! Alot of the films on that site are great :D Really long for commercials though...what channels do they run on?

-Φ [subliminal]rather likes the pinata one for Nintendo[/subliminal]
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    ROFLMAO!!! :D

It's nice to see some funny ads instead of those irritating stupid ones we usually see in here.

- PJH
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    :D

And the chick was seriously cute, btw. ;)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Insane!! :eek:
  • Babies everywhere! :D

[Edit]Everything there is pretty good... [url]http://turnpikefilms.com/spots.html[/url]
  • man...all those were good!!!

Why don't they ever get seen on TV?!?
  • Just great, I can't see those .mov files because the newest QuickTime Alternative 1.30 (02-04-2004) doesn't somehow support them. I've got to get the right codec (current QuickTime codecs packet is 6.5.0.48)... should I try some older codecs? I definitely wont install QT Player, no way!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! :mad:
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    OMG ROFL!!!

...get QT... remember its not as bad as RealOne!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eclecticonaut [/i]
    [B]Just great, I can't see those .mov files because the newest QuickTime Alternative 1.30 (02-04-2004) doesn't somehow support them. I've got to get the right codec (current QuickTime codecs packet is 6.5.0.48)... should I try some older codecs? I definitely wont install QT Player, no way!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

why not? It's a few megs, and isn't invasive like RP. Actually...just associate QT with the Mac codecs and your fine. :D (It lets you choose what to associate with it!)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    OMG! I feel great!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [url]http://turnpikefilms.com/spots/thecure.html[/url]

I think I yawned 12 times during this...
  • I was laughing too hard to yawn :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That nutrigrain one is pretty well done. :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]That nutrigrain one is pretty well done. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Predictably, my mom didn't find it funny. I live among philistines :(
  • Well, that was........bizarre
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Very amusing.

I actually work for Kellogg, and I'm pretty sure they'd never use the word "fart" in a commercial.... I'll have to share those movies with the guys at work!
  • SquidgySquidgy Earthforce Officer
    Heh. And they also use the word 'ass' too, which doesn't sound like a kelloggs product ad. Considering the time (a minute thirty!) and the other info I've seen, as best I understand the site is a portfolio for Turnpike Films and their new director, Justin Reardon.

I'm not sure if those ads ever went into mass circulation apart from online - if someone sees it on tv, let me know!

Actually, given the viral nature of the web, I have to wonder if maybe that was the intention - create something bizarre and compelling, and then wait for friends to tell their friends about it, and then their friends...

My favorite guy would have to be the shattered hand dude. I just love the way he says his lines! :)
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    To me they look like the sort of ads you'd get before movie trailers, especially because of their length.

-Φ [subliminal]is addicted to movie trailers...apple.com/trailers...gotta love it[/subliminal]
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eclecticonaut [/i]
    [B]Just great, I can't see those .mov files because the newest QuickTime Alternative 1.30 (02-04-2004) doesn't somehow support them. I've got to get the right codec (current QuickTime codecs packet is 6.5.0.48)... should I try some older codecs? I definitely wont install QT Player, no way!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol! I can't either! Think I just need to update my QT. :)