Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hello

2»

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]And if you star to long at the fire, the candle is already lit.[/B][/QUOTE]

but if u immediatly know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.:D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Hey there, both of you new folks!

*idles again*
  • Oy! Someone forgot to close a color tag in their title...
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    noo, it's suppoused to be that way.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]You know this is the best piece of advince handed out EVER handed out on FO! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you might be right. :D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    That seems to assume you want the cube to end up in one-color-per-face configuration.
  • [QUOTE] [I]Originally posted by Tyvar[/I]
    You know this is the best piece of advince handed out EVER handed out on FO! [/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Biggles[/I]
    I think you might be right. [/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, guess I peaked a little bit early, cos i usually talk complete crap!
    :confused:
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    I'm I the only person thinking this thread has one of the the highest number of typos for this forum ever? :p

-Φ [subliminal]thinks it's a conspiracy...and did mean the typos on purpose...well, most of them...[/subliminal]
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]That seems to assume you want the cube to end up in one-color-per-face configuration. [/B][/QUOTE]

I assume you meant to post in the hologram memory thread?
  • [QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Phi[/I] I'm I the only person thinking this thread has one of the the highest number of typos for this forum ever? [/QUOTE]

Wot maykes yu saye thatt?
  • Hehe, reminds me of the origin of "OK"... Newspapers often abbreviate terms and then explain them in parentheses... some Boston newspaper used O.K. to mean "Oll Korrect," the joke being that it wasn't all correct.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]You want biting cold? Come visit Finland, last day we had -20C, and some winters we might have even colder, something like -30C. And this is in the southern Finland, there's been -53C in Lappland. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now I never said I wanted it to be biting cold! ;)

[QUOTE][B]I'm I the only person thinking this thread has one of the the highest number of typos for this forum ever?
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Itt doess?! I haden't noticedd. hehe ;)