Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

SiL music

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
Does anyone know of anywhere i can download the music from Sleeping in Light? (or "point me in that general direction":D) bearing in mind that i cant use kazaa or any other p2p program cos of network restrictions by the Uni which suck majorly:mad:

cheers people

Comments

• Funnily enough, i was searching for B5 music on Kazaa this morning, and was struck by how little of it there was!

Especially annoying is when you get "Sleeping with the light on" by Busted instead!! :mad:
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    never mention that name-begining-with-B again!
    argh!
    the pain!
    the pain!
    it burns!

*runs off screaming*
    oh, welcome to firstones btw:D
  • Actually [B]Shadowdancer[/B] , try this on for size:

[URL=http://b5.netspace.ru/Music/Christopher%20Franke/Babylon%205%20Episodics%20-%20Sleeping%20In%20Light/]Sleeping in Light[/URL]
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    ah excellent! cheers mate!:D
  • Glad to be of assistance!

Plus there's Messages from Earth and Severed Dreams.

Ehhhxcellent.........
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Thank you! I really love the SiL music. :)
  • Wow, I'll take those ItB songs, since I own Sleeping in Light cd :)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    They're just 30 second clips. At least, the River of Souls ones are. I didn't try ITB, since I have that CD.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]They're just 30 second clips. At least, the River of Souls ones are. I didn't try ITB, since I have that CD. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh bugger, they were just clips. Well I'll just order the damn cd then :)