Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Continuation..

Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to this whole universe so I was wondering... as only half a season of Crusade was made have there been any books that continue the story?

And why did the show get cancelled in the first place?

thanks

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    It was canceled because the network wanted to change it into Tits in Space, as has been ably chronicled [url=http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/guide/113.html]here.[/url] I recommend grabbing a drink or reading it in small chunks.

And, while no books have come out that tell exactly what happened, each of the three trilogies make mention of it and cover some points related to Crusade of various importance.
  • Was Crusade to be another five year arc?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Yep. Five more years! We'd only just have finished it. Well, you'd only just have finished it. I don't have cable, so I would've had to scam off recorded tapes from friends or relatives.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    There were three unfilmed scripts from the end of the first season that were released at Bookface (now dead) a while ago. They showed that some pretty interesting stuff was going to happen and that the whole "virus on earth" thing was going to be a fairly minor plot point that would be resolved after not too long.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]Yep. Five more years! We'd only just have finished it. Well, you'd only just have finished it. I don't have cable, so I would've had to scam off recorded tapes from friends or relatives. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know! The series would only coming to an end... why did it have to end! urgh!

Well as we'll probably never get the series back it'd be awesome if JMS released the five year arc plans... either just the plans themselves or give them to a group of good authors so they may finish the series in book form.

I know I'd buy them!
    Wouldn't all B5/Crusade fans?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I would! :)
  • In case anyone is interested in reading the 3 unfilmed scripts, you can find them here:

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/m3tr0man/scripts.html]Crusade Unfilmed Scripts[/URL]