Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Great Job Buda 5 team

Hi there. About 5 days before, i had my babylon 5 phase and i started 2 search for some b5 mods on net, thanks god i found you. I must say that Infogrames schould pay you for this mod, cause i had 2 buy me iwar2 and im sure that im not the only 1. Great job there people. Dont u dare 2 stob doing what u do cause u do it good. Ok enough of ass kissing. I got 1 question . I know uve been asked this 1000 times, but when comes the shadow battlecrab, atleast as a 1 ship mod. Ive searched the forum and didnt find any dates or something like that. Thanks.

Comments

• Re: Great Job Buda 5 team

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaman [/i]
    [B]I know uve been asked this 1000 times, but when comes the shadow battlecrab, atleast as a 1 ship mod. Ive searched the forum and didnt find any dates or something like that. Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]Hey, thx for the acknowlegdement. :)
    Logic will release the Battlecrap as a single ship mod when he's completely satisfied with the ship model.
  • lol, He said crap

BattleCRAP, now that's funny.
  • He he, it sure looks like it.
  • Re: lol, He said crap

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pellaeon [/i]
    [B]BattleCRAP[/B][/QUOTE]Well ... Shaman is right. :D
  • Oh oh, before i forget, i think you should add some kind of an anti fighter beam that aims by it self. Thanks.