Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Season 4 R2 release date

E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
I didn't notice anything about this on elsewhere, so here's something about it.

Filmifriikki has 19th of April as release date for R2 UK-version.

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    [sarcasm]yay, another 3 weeks to wait[/sarcasm]

The release date used to be march 29th. :mad:

Worf
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    I noticed that yesterday too. I was waiting for R2 version sooner, damn it...
  • DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    Still no bloody version with Finnish subtitles with 'em...

Cannot convert my little brother as a B5 fan. :rolleyes:
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    I've had the R1 for sometime now, don't need to wait for R2. Trade in your DVD player and a get multiregion, problem solved. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Isn't that about the time that season 5 comes out in R1?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Isn't that about the time that season 5 comes out in R1? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep...so it will probably be out here by Christmas.

Worf
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Why is that I'm thinking they'll propably use this delay to design box that will crack disc to pieces when you close the box.:D
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkblade [/i]
    [B]Still no bloody version with Finnish subtitles with 'em...

Cannot convert my little brother as a B5 fan. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
    Your little brother should study english then.
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkblade [/i]
    [B]Still no bloody version with Finnish subtitles with 'em...
    Cannot convert my little brother as a B5 fan. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
    If there would be viewer which could show separate subtitles over DVDs, you could find this usefull:
    [url]http://www.divxfinland.org/subiarkisto/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=24&start=20&sortby=name[/url]
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Fury [/i]
    [B]Your little brother should study english then. [/B][/QUOTE]
    That's easier to say that do.
    I know it, I'll have little sister whose world ends if she misses day's soap series, but try to get her to watch serie which requires thinking instead of those series whose plots are so nonexistent that braindeads could follow them. (that would be real trick)
  • Re: B5 Season 4 R2 release date

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]

Filmifriikki has 19th of April as release date for R2 UK-version. [/B][/QUOTE]

Damnit! I'd get the R1 version but it'll have different age ratings... and other minor differences... i know it doesn't sound much but i'm a total perfectionist when it comes to my DVD collection so I've gotta wait 'til April for the R2 version! urgh!

on the plus side Bravo is showing Season 4, Monday-Wednesday and Friday starting monday!
  • I live in denmark, and since 1999 I started buying DVD's, my first one was R2, but I soon found out that R1 was a lot better quality, and had extra features, so that was my first and last R2 DVD i bought.
    I know that R2 dvd's are today mostly the same quality as the R1..........But from now on I'm sticking with R1, since all my dvd collection is R1, and I can't wait to get the last season, I've only seen a few episodes of that.......since my buddy couldnt buy the last season on VHS.......he's to blame that I can't get enough of B5 today, normally i wouldnt care much for those scifi shows......But after being forced to see the first episode.......which was a bit slow.......I got hooked on it :)
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Amazon.de it is, still... ;) Just got the S3 a few days ago, no chance to watch it yet. :I
  • Re: B5 Season 4 R2 release date

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]I didn't notice anything about this on elsewhere, so here's something about it.

Filmifriikki has 19th of April as release date for R2 UK-version. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for that date ET! I've been wondering for ages now when S4 will be coming out, and I didn't fancy the US version. Hmmm... over 2 months to go! Can't wait. :)