Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Farscape is BACK!

2»

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I think we need a bringer of doom to this thread.

"No good can come of this. They'll either fuck up the series totally or it won't just feel as good as before.. or maybe it's just a silly TV-Movie they're making."
  • Its finally happening!

I just hope this is true... Never trust anything from internet, until its offical and released in very reliable source.

And if it is true, time of the miracles are not over.
  • ive been waiting to see if the show will come back
    the last episode they made makes absolutely no friggin sense
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It's a go. 4-6 episode miniseries! WOO!
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by StarfuryMan [/i]
    [B]ive been waiting to see if the show will come back
    the last episode they made makes absolutely no friggin sense [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure Crichton and Harvey in bunny suits really helped.... ;)
  • ITS COMING BACK, and now i believe it!

[url]http://www.watchfarscape.com/news/article.php?newsid=463[/url]
    [b]
    YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    [/b]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ranger1 [/i]
    [B]What pissed me off even more is what they replaced it with in its timeslot. Tremors the series. I mean WTF. I didn't think anything could suck more than the movies did but I was proven wrong. How the hell can you replace a hit series like Farscape with complete and utter [b]CRAP[/b] that is Tremors? I know network execs are stupid but I didn't think that kind of stupidity was possible. [/B][/QUOTE]

At the very least,the movies are *fun*, if stupid. They're very enjoyable, slightly crappy films. The series could be good, but fails because it doesn't capture the oddball interaction between the characters. In fact, I'd say it almost tries to force it out (Which is a large portion of the problem). Every week, something weird has to happen, and every week, the character's stereotype is called upon. Whoop-de-freakin-do...

I miss Invisible Man and The Chronicle. Those were both very good shows with a great sense of humor, some really fun writing, and what is clearly some of the best intentional B-movieish television around. Too bad it wasn't liked by the beancounters.
  • i-man, farscape, lexx... now that was a line up :D
    not to beat a dead ninja, but man...
    I watched the "We're so screwed" trilogy for the first time, and I'm beyond astonished.

I just want more farscape
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    "Me? I'm an [b]American[/b]! And what do Americans want? Democracy? No, no... [b][i]Capitalism!![/i][/b]"

That scene brought a tear to my eye....