Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

BUDA5 Mission Collection problem

Hi, first of all, I just happened to stumble across this mod yesterday and I am simply amazed at the quality and amount of ships that you have produced, All I can say is thank you for such a great effort! The only problem I've had is with the skirmish mode. When I select the ships and try to start the game, it loads but then I just get a screen of empty space. I hear music but all I see is the stars and nebula, no ships. I have downloaded the latest shippack, the BUDA5 INI pack, as well as the BUDA 5 ingame mod. They are all activated in the extras menu when launch the scenario. I would greatly appreciate any help you might be able to offer. Thank you.:)

Comments

• Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    Don't use Ingame along with any other mods. Its install replaces original I-War 2 files and so replaces ships in I-War 2 campaign and Instant action. When you play any other mods (other than Buda5 as well) don't have Ingame installed. See if that works.
  • Having a "missing packet" problem Says the B5 ships are not there, but they are and I have activated them and the ini files nothing else is activated. I redownloaded the ships but to no avail

Thanks
  • Opps Sorry didn't read far enough... My Bad
  • @ Warlord II,
    I followed your suggestion and it works perfectly, now if I only had the skills to last in a battle more than 30 seconds, lol. Thanks for the speedy reply, this game (EOC) has just gotten 100 times better!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Londo Mollari 2 [/i]
    [B]Opps Sorry didn't read far enough... My Bad [/B][/QUOTE] problem solved? And have you downloaded the ship pack yesterday or today?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tariq [/i]
    [b]@ Warlord II,
    I followed your suggestion and it works perfectly, now if I only had the skills to last in a battle more than 30 seconds, lol. Thanks for the speedy reply, this game (EOC) has just gotten 100 times better!
    [/B][/QUOTE]Wonderful :) . Same question like to Londo Mollari: Have you downloaded the Buda5 ship pack shortly?
  • Started last night finished this morning, and problem solved thanks