Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hey guys...... er little help?

Hey guys! :p Frequent vistor, first time poster. This place is great for getting any B5 related info

Anyways, I got a question. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on an Earth Alliance Jacket? I've wanted one ever since I first saw Michael O'Hare wearing one in the first ep. Oh and to make it more awkward, I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I believe one of our members, Alpha-1, had one for a while, and might have recently sold it.

I believe he purchased it on eBay, so you could check there.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    E-bay's the way to go, although you never know when someone from here might have something to sell.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I agree, Ebay is your likely answer. How much you will pay is another question...
  • thanks guys, i'll keep my eyes peeled
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Well I should say, Welcome to Firstones.com, I'm the Insane Idiot of Firstones:D

And what ever you do, Dont become a Victim of Sanfam like I did. My poor Posts.

And yes Ebay is a good play to things like that.

You can get anything on Ebay. Remember that MiG-21 they had on Ebay.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Yes, welcome!
  • Hey another Brit, good to know you! :)

Yeah, I've always wanted an Earthforce Uniform, but the closest I've ever got is getting a replica EA pin from the "Babylon Emporium", and that was a few years back.

I think they'd be very hard to get hold of, as a lot of the ones made in the show may have gone to the people who worked on it as gifts, etc, and I don't think anyone does replicas.

Regards,
    Morden
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    yes i have had one jacket sdome time ago. have found it at ebay but re-sell it shortly after i have recived it.

regards
    alpha-1

ps. welcome at fo.com ;)
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    Re: Hey guys...... er little help?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by O'Brien_EF [/i]
    [B]Hey guys! :p Frequent vistor, first time poster. This place is great for getting any B5 related info

Anyways, I got a question. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on an Earth Alliance Jacket? I've wanted one ever since I first saw Michael O'Hare wearing one in the first ep. Oh and to make it more awkward, I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys [/B][/QUOTE]
    have found a jacket on ebay

[url]http://www.auktionssuche.de/aa/aagate.php4?as=1&go=cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3344493979&category=40548[/url]
  • thanks alpha-1
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Hey O'Brien_EF! Nice to have another UK person on board. I'm down in Southampton. So judging by the surname you have Irish roots... I saw that as I'm Irish myself. Welcome to the board :)
  • SiderealSidereal Earthforce Officer
    ...and another Brit here...
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sidereal [/i]
    [B]...and another Brit here... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, don't forget me. :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Morden