Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Great Ships Guys

Hi im new to this site just wanted to say what your doing with this game is great i love flying the bab5 ships.

I was woundering if u guys were open to some input. I was woundering if u will ever do the

Olympus Corvette
The Centauri Demos Light Cruiser
Narn G'Quan armed with Energy Mines
Explorer Class Ship
Drazi Sun-Hawk
Poseido Class Supercarrier

But again i just wanted to say great job.

Comments

• LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    Re: Great Ships Guys

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Andrew455 [/i]
    [B]Hi im new to this site just wanted to say what your doing with this game is great i love flying the bab5 ships.

I was woundering if u guys were open to some input. I was woundering if u will ever do the

Olympus Corvette
    The Centauri Demos Light Cruiser
    Narn G'Quan armed with Energy Mines
    Explorer Class Ship
    Drazi Sun-Hawk
    Poseido Class Supercarrier

But again i just wanted to say great job. [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Olympus Corvette - [/B][I]been in the works for some time.[/I]

[B]The Centauri Demos Light Cruiser - [/B][I]never heard of it.[/I]

[B]Narn G'Quan armed with Energy Mines - [/B][I]already been released, go to the downloads section of the main site.[/I]

[B]Explorer Class Ship - [/B][I]already done, however only released for developers at this time.[/I]

[B]Drazi Sun-Hawk - [/B][I]been in the works for some time.[/I]

[B]Poseido Class Supercarrier - [/B][I]never heard of it.[/I]

thanx for posting! and welcome to the forums... feel free to post any time. :) oh and thanx for the complements.
  • The Centauri Demos Light Cruiser is a brand new design incorporating a number of major changes into the Vorchan's basic framework it bigger faster and carriers the heavy twin array and ballistic torpedo It was in the babylon 5 tv movie in the beginning.

The Poseidon Class is a Earth Alliance SuperCarrier it carriers loads of Starfury or thunderbolts 96 in total.

Most of these ship are apart of the babylon 5 wars board game
    but if u are intersting one day in doing these ship or any other from the babylon 5 wars just me a line and i try and help u out.

keep up the good work and i hope to see more great ships soon.