Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

hi i am new

hello i am new here
and i enjoy playing eoc and buda 5
its a great mod. i also a member in starshatter and klingon academy forums. since i play those games too.(wish there was a combination of starshatter,klingon academy and i-war2 for a game)

anyways my first question is, is it possible to add new downloaded ships to the buda 5 xmas pack? cause i would like to try the centauri primus. and the vorlon dreadnought.

my 2nd question is. is it possible to add more star systems(like earth.) not replacing them but add. ( thats the only flaw of this game, you have to replace ships:(

my 3rd is. whats with the sharlin warship. is there another update on that. cause comparing to the tinashi. the tinashi looks great but the sharlin seems to have (edges on the back side? and its kind of transparent. besides i like the ship but thats the only thing that kind of gets me.

and finaly is there more star trek ships out there i only found the Akira and the fighter.

Comments

• MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
    Ok, first things first: Welcome to the community! You will find there is no escape... errr.. I mean let's see if I can field a few of these. Yeah, that's it ;)
    Right first up, it isn't possible to add new ships to the pack in the way you are meaning, but there will be a new release soon of an updated xmas pack.
    You can't add starsystems to play in the original campaign AFAIK, but in the campaign we are designing there will be several new systems, including the Epsilon Quadrant (where B5 is) and several others.
    To field the last question, the Sharlin model is quite old now and so is not as up to date as other models, mainly because we are not being so stringent with the limitations of the models- ie: Poly counts and texture sizes. It is quite probable that we will re-do this ship in the future, but since it isn't one of our highest priorities at the moment :)
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    Hi and welcome! :) i think morte there hit on everything in reguards to you questions.

As far as the star trek models, i am the one that did those two in the first place. and i did them as kind of a hobby free time type thing. as i've bee more and more involved in buda5 i've had less and less time to work on non-buda5 ships. i'd like to do more star trek ships, but buda5 comes first. perhaps after the campaign is released i'll have some time to do some more. :)

anyways, thanks for inquiring and post again! :)