Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Buda5 chat (v2.0)

2»

Comments

• MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Indie [/i]
    [B]
    Sex: Unfortunately, there won't be sex scenes in the campaign. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure whether to be pleased or dissapointed :p

BTW @ Logic and Roi- I was writing that as I read it, so some things are kinda explained later in the chat script and I just never went back and changed them.

18:00 GMT should be fine... I think!

Ummm... just one thing I have just thought of- don't the Firstones use living ships? 'Cause it would probably either be a) still alive b) Completely dead (ie: No amount of engineering will get it working again) or c) Decomposing. Of course then there's option d) that it should have gone into a sun like Kosh's transport did. Juuuust thinkin :)
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    @Roi: I think the ejection is good idea. There's two ways I can think of. Either we put special deathscript for story persons so that when they die there will be text and/or voice about ejecting or we could have a task running during whole mission which checks if one of wingmen have died and then does same thing as with deathscript.
  • Roi DantonRoi Danton Moderator
    Hey people, I'm very sorry that I didn't get early enough back at home to join the Buda5 chat but the tests in the labs lasts much longer than it was planned. I hope, the chat was that successful like our chat yesterday!

@Indie: Thx for the summary.
    Ehm, of course there won't be any sex scenes but I don't deny that there would be some erotic scenes :D .

@Warlord: And a shuttle comes to salvage the ejected Wingmen. It's a general task for the Buda.pkg, isn't it?
  • MorteMorte Earthforce Officer
    Grrr, looks like I missed the best bits :mad:
    Bloody friends and their bloody needing to be bloody driven around. You can't live with them, you can't live without 'em. Well, you could, but life would be pretty boring :D
    Hey, just had a thought about the ejection thingy- can you use the same script that in game produces debris, but kinda redirect it to a model of the starfury canopy? (It's a good idea BTW... maybe could do the same for the player? Actually that would probably cause too many complications...)
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roi Danton [/i]
    [B]@Warlord: And a shuttle comes to salvage the ejected Wingmen. It's a general task for the Buda.pkg, isn't it? [/B][/QUOTE]I'm not sure about shuttle. At first we can't get the location of dead ship where to salvage and there isn't any pilot sims. And is it safe for shuttle to get the pilot in middle of fighting anyways.

Morte I'm not sure what you mean. We are not creating debris or anything like that. We just give message to player's hud that wingman has ejected when they die so they stay alive as long as story needs them.