Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Villians

2»

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Peanuts are nice.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [quote]Originally posted by SunsetGirl:
    [b]President Clark.

I don't really consider the Shadows as villains - just egotistical control freaks, like the Vorlons.

Bester is a good villain, but I liked him too much and in an odd way, he has his good side.

President Clark, on the other hand, was a destructive bastard who didn't even have good but misguided intentions, like the others.

[/b][/quote]

Bester was Charming at times, but you cant mistake charming for [i]good[/i] He only had one soft point (what's her name, I cant rember) and other then that, he's a villian, a human villian, but a villian.

Clark was too "cookie cutter" of a tyrant, a cardboard cut out

All the real tyrants in history are much deeper then that. Even reviled Hitler was an artist at one point, loved animals, and reportedly was a vegetarian. Still was evil though, and I feel the same about Bester.

That and all the other villans get theirs, Bester constantly gets away.. ooooh evil little SOB..

I hate loose ends.