Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B-5

ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
Went to shedulebot for Sci-fi It shows B-5 not on after Nov-22. That will not even finish season 1.

------------------
[b]4 Thousand Throats can be cut in one night by a running Warrior[/b]

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Have they even scheduled it that far ahead yet?
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    It go's to the end of Nov But no b-5 past the 22nd [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]

------------------
    [b]4 Thousand Throats can be cut in one night by a running Warrior[/b]
  • Oct. 22, 2002
    Catch B5 afternoons through Nov. 22!
    See such great episodes as "The Gathering" (Oct. 22-23), "Midnight on the Firing Line," (Oct. 24), "The Parliament of Dreams" (Nov. 4) and "The Quality of Mercy" (Nov. 22) at 5PM ET/PT most weekdays

sad sad very sad B5 is finally going away and being replace by the x files [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]

That pisses me off i thought i would get 1 more run begining until end.
    Its much better watching it on TV than watching it on computer or dvd
    Hey! My TV is my Computer!

And this is quite annoying [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]

Though not as much as it could be. Maybe they will break for winter break and restart mid-Jan when I get back to school. I don't get cable at home.

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited 10-23-2002).]
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    [quote]Originally posted by outkast:
    [b]Its much better watching it on TV than watching it on computer or dvd[/b][/quote]

What??

Oh yeah, wait a minute, I forgot how much I actually like the adverts every 15 minutes (SCI-FI/C4) and waiting until to 1am to watch it (C4).

May aswell cancle my DVD order
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Assuming that C4 will ever show it again.

Worf

------------------
    "Have you ever wondered why there are so many dead worlds out there? Let me tell you why. It's because despite the best advise of people who know what they are talking about, other people insist on doing the most massively stupid things." -Galen
  • yes but i live in the land where B5 is on at 4pm. And the interruptions are not bad at all.
    What i ment by that is it is better just watching 1 eps on tv a day. I get a better feel. Than if i have the dvd or on VCD i just watch them all and it is over so quick.
    I don't mind the commercials on B5 - it was directed in an era where commercials were shorter and fewer, so its far better then most shows!
  • Venom06Venom06 Earthforce Officer
    Commercials in TV shows aren't bad because the shows are designed around the commercials. You know the break is coming and it's seemless with the show.

Movies shown on TV with commercials in them, however, are of the devil.