Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 Blooper reels

EternityEternity Elite Ranger
They were on teh B5 finland site but have gone and I am after em now that I have a player to watch em on! Does anybody know where on teh web they are? and if so can I please have the URL? Cheers.

Eternity

PS if you send me the URL via mail then: python859@yahoo.com

Comments

• They are gone becuase they are illegal [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Eternity:
    [b]They were on teh B5 finland site but have gone and I am after em now that I have a player to watch em on! Does anybody know where on teh web they are? and if so can I please have the URL? Cheers.

Eternity

PS if you send me the URL via mail then: python859@yahoo.com[/b][/quote]

i also put this in an email, I could put it on my ftp site for you if youwant, i've got it in DivX format, or i could make a VCD image.
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Just so everyone is clear on something --

I have NO idea if anyone has these bloopers in divx format and I DID NOT download them the other night of someone

Jim
    My reply was supposed to be the second one in the thread, it ''grew'' while I was typing..

Please read the replys as Me->LightNZ->Entil'Zha, and you're set!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    A new concept in BBS's: nonlinear threads.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Entil'za - If you could upload em to your server and send me the URL via e-mail (Nice and confidential) I'll get em ASAP and you can trash em. I have got season 1 and season 2 so you need not upload those.

Cheers in advance! Eternity

BTW the format would be DivX please!
    Its hardly "Nice and confidential" seen as you just told a forum full of people what you are about to do :S
    [quote]Originally posted by jambo_jimmy:
    [b]Its hardly "Nice and confidential" seen as you just told a forum full of people what you are about to do :S[/b][/quote]

Yes, but its ok, because the "team" is on their way to the houses of everyone who's read this thread, You should be meeting them shortly, Muhahahahaah

I don't care if anyone knows i have them, I didn't pay for em, i'm not chargin for them. i've got them, someone wants em, i'm just here to spread the joy.
  • If this is truly non-linear isn't it more likely that everyone who's read this thread has [i]already[/i] been to the houses of the team, and this will all be sorted by yesterday?
    [quote]Originally posted by Mr_Bungle:
    [b]If this is truly non-linear isn't it more likely that everyone who's read this thread has [i]already[/i] been to the houses of the team, and this will all be sorted by yesterday?

[/b][/quote]

Waiter, Check please!
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    I read it bottom to top.
    Last I heard, Sanfam had them on his server. But you might want to check that with him.

------------------
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
    I did not download them the other night off anyone.

[This message has been edited by jambo_jimmy (edited 06-16-2002).]
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I wonder what jambo_jimmy actually is saying....
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Who knows what anybody is saying. We are all mad.
    Shouldn't we all understand each other then?

------------------
    I'm not saying I don't have them.............
  • NelnoNelno Trainee
    If anyone does upload them to a server, think you could email me the URL as well?

esbeck@beckhome.net

By the way, if the bloopers were only intended for cast and crew, does anyone have any idea who leaked them to the public? My money's on whoever that guy was who played Zathrus.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    bug me on ICQ for the address.

Or AIM.
    Sanfamo

Or MSN.
    Sanfamite@hotmail.com

Alright?
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Wha? Naw, I didn't download them. Didn't even burn them to CD either.

[img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/icons/icon8.gif[/img]

------------------
    "Isn't the universe a wonderful place? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't! Have to go. Kiss kiss, love love! Bye!" - G'Kar
    Neither. I didn't even download them twice, once to see them originally and then again to get better quality ones.

------------------
  • JohnDJohnD Ranger
    [quote]Originally posted by Eternity:
    [b]Entil'za - If you could upload em to your server and send me the URL via e-mail (Nice and confidential) I'll get em ASAP and you can trash em. I have got season 1 and season 2 so you need not upload those.[/b][/quote]

So, do get it right, you're advocating piracy and theft?
    [quote]Originally posted by Nelno:
    [b]If anyone does upload them to a server, think you could email me the URL as well?

esbeck@beckhome.net

By the way, if the bloopers were only intended for cast and crew, does anyone have any idea who leaked them to the public? My money's on whoever that guy was who played Zathrus.[/b][/quote]

More than likely it was the guy that recorded them in the first place.

------------------
    "Isn't the universe a wonderful place? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't! Have to go. Kiss kiss, love love! Bye!" - G'Kar
    [quote]Originally posted by JohnD:
    [b] So, do get it right, you're advocating piracy and theft?[/b][/quote]

I don't advocate anything, I've got them, he wants them. i see no problem with this. i do have a problem with people making a profit from them (those selling them on ebay)

But i'm not askin for a cent.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [quote]Originally posted by Vertigo1:
    [b] More than likely it was the guy that recorded them in the first place.

[/b][/quote]

Nah. Each crewmember got a copy of the blooper reels as a "thank you" of sorts for having worked on the show.
    ahh

------------------