Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Cylon Shooters?

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
Did anyone catch the ingredients?

I missed it...

-R.

Comments

• ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    Lychee - something exotic
    Coconut Creme
    Lychee juice
    A littel grenadine
    Tabasko for the kick,
    and some vodka

Brought to you courtesy of Tivo
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Bah?

Does this have to do with one of the S2 previews?
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    Yeah there was a 1 hour preview special for the `SciFi Friday' lineup. They had interviews with the cast of all 3 shows, and had a bit where a Cylon Shooter coctail was introduced.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Mmm.. lychees.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    For those who missed it, they're reairing the special this Friday on Sci-Fi, at seven, just before Stargate starts. And, for those who haven't yet seen Firefly (and you really should) Sci-Fi is running the series in that time slot starting next week.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Just watched the special...My first thought is that there was way too much focus on sex :P

Though Claudia Black.......... :cool:
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I loved it when "Baltar" asked "Six" (yes, I'm too lazy to check the spellings of their names on IMDB? You want me to make an ass of myself and do it phonetically?) what she thought of "The Men of Sci-Fi," and she responded perfectly in character, "Why? Do you want a date?" and then immediately switched from ballcrusher-Six to emotionally-vunerable-Six and continued, "I thought you loved [i]me[/i], Gaius?"

But, seriously, I think it was a jab at the perceived sexing-up of Sci-Fi in general over the past few years. The parody part came when they objectified the men instead of the women.