Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

JMS Interview Questions

2»

Comments

• ChickyChicky Moderator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cx2 [/i]
    [B]B5 Crusade fell over for various reasons, and Legend of the Rangers TV movie was supposed to lead into a series but didn't get past the TV movie pilot phase. JMS has been trying, but no-one seems interested. I don't think there's much left to be done series-related. [/B][/QUOTE]

All the Spin Off Series in the History were in other Ships. Babylon 5 is a Space Station, and the Alliance is at Minbar. Right ?

A Spin Off Series must not be on another Vessel. It can be at the same locations as in the Original Series. So I think the question is interesting.

You should think about the followed:

What will be the Series "Babylon 5" if the acting would be on a space ship ? I think nothing. So the next Step can be : "Back to the Roots". Do the Story there, where it has success in the history.

So please tell my qustion.

with best Regards

Chicky

P.s.: Ah, I see in my new posting is a new question :)
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Will you ever visit the Dilgar War as a stand alone story and plot?
  • cornholio1980cornholio1980 Earthforce Officer
    To what extend will you be involved in the new series of B5 novels and graphic novels Mongoose Publishing [URL=http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?]announced[/URL]? (fe. providing outlines etc.)
  • LediLedi Trainee
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]
    Writing questions...

I know he doesn't like getting stuff submitted mostly for legal reasons but if possible is their a way we could share our ideas & possibly in collaboration with other B5 communities create a fan based B5 movie?

I know long shot but what the hell...Firefly...Enterprise we should fuckin do it too.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[url]www.starwreck.com[/url] ;)
  • Re: JMS Interview Questions

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Phi and myself will also get a chance to meet the man responsible for Babylon 5, JMS. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, what about me? I'm the one buying your tickets! :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Unfortunately he just announced he can't make it due to an ear infection (and thus his doctor isn't letting him fly).

[url]http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated/browse_frm/thread/4281adb039c86094/cd1ee8853a8e10de#cd1ee8853a8e10de[/url]

Guess we need to watch the Feeder sale at e-bay and see if we can have the person who wins it and picks it up ask him the questions ;)
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    crap we have such bad luck lately :/
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Re: Re: JMS Interview Questions

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Hey, what about me? I'm the one buying your tickets! :D

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't know that when I originally posted :P

Worf
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Hey Worf sorry I didn't get back to you about arranging meeting up for the Bristol thing. Shame he had to cancel. I'm sure he'll be back in the future.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Can just put these on ice for now :)