Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What's New?

B5JunkyB5Junky A Sanfamitek Systems product
Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I've posted here, I just recently got the B5 mission collection on my computer. It is kick-ass.

I would like to know if there will be any updates in the near future? Also will there be any ships upgraded in the near future? I'm just curious, because i really enjoy the work you do here.

Thnx,

B5junky
:robot: :alien: neat

Comments

• NovaCameronNovaCameron Earthforce Officer
    Yes. Well, I can't tell if anythings goin' to be done, 'cause it's kinda quite 'round here.:confused:
  • There is no progress on the project since the last news on the website because we are almost busy with study. A general story and some mission plans have been written for the campaign but nobody has time to script all these things.
    The same for ship upgrades.

However, [i]if[/i] there will be any updates we will inform you here.
  • NovaCameronNovaCameron Earthforce Officer
    YAY it lives!!! :D :D :D :shadow1:
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    Yay, at least developers are still alive :rolleyes:
  • Is anyone out there?

Hi all, I have a few friends who are interested in babylon 5. Will there ever be a multiplayer mod for this? Maybe even a co op mode? I've seen the graphics on the mods and it's fantastic! I have to get a copy of IW5 yet , but I cann't wait to try it. It's incredible the amount of work this must take. I know nothing about programming . How hard is it to mod a game like this?
  • When you have a skilled team it's "just" a matter of time to make a mod.

Btw, if you haven't had a look on the Buda5 page Logic has uploaded a new version of the Hyperion in November:

[img]http://buda5.firstones.com/iwar2/images/hyperionv2_1.jpg[/img]