Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Richard Biggs in Dawn of the Dead

Just giving everybody a heads-up.

I just got the unrated director's cut of Dawn of the Dead and on the Special Features there's a News "Special Report" covering the 26 hour infestation and breakdown of society with Richard Biggs as the anchorman and Bruce Boxleitner as the President's voice. Personally, I found this more creepy than the movie itself, since it's a more lifelike representation of what you'd see on the news while cowering in your house as the zombies wander around outside, trying to get your sweet brainmeat.

[IMG]http://img117.exs.cx/img117/5514/RBiggs.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    sweet.. sweet brainmeat... mmm... :dead:
  • *quickly goes to Play.com to get that DVD*

I gotta see that! It's funny how two B5 characters can turn up in the same movie...

Like the aweful movie "Alien Intruder" that had both Tracey Scoggins and Jeff Conaway.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    "Hey Bruce, wazzup"

"Green!"

"Purple!"

Rest of cast: "What the hell?"
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    That had to be planned. Bruce playing the President, and Richard on-screen at the same time? Can't be coincidence.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    while I know nothing about the production process...

Perhaps one was hired first, and then suggested the other?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I haven't even seen the movie, but it might be worth hiring the DVD just to see that. :D
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]That had to be planned. Bruce playing the President, and Richard on-screen at the same time? Can't be coincidence. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, maybe it was some shadow bioweapon which turned peoples to zombies.:D