Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

XWA Babylon 5 TC Restarted!

It's been a very long time. Real life really has it's turns.
I am comming back to finish what I've started.

I'm currently re-working the current version of the mod to make it more compatible with other systems.

If anyone would like to help in this, please email me at
[EMAIL=exotrident@comcast.net]exotrident@comcast.net[/EMAIL].

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to email me as well.

It's great to be back to the community, and I hope I fulfill what you all would expect from my mod.

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Cool!

I knew I kept that game installed for a reason. ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Excellent! cant wait to play it!
  • Update on Site:

Here is some "proof" for thoes who think I havn't restarted. I redid the Bakari Takushni Fighter

[URL=http://mods.firstones.com/xwa/takushni2.gif] http://mods.firstones.com/xwa/takushni2.gif[/URL]

It's a ship that was made by a fan, I thought it would be cool to have it in the mod. Proper credits are on the site for the design.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    nice:)

btw i put your message into the news on the frontpage. hope it will help
  • Thanks Alpha-1, I appreciate it. It's gonna take me a while. I polished up my texturing skills, and went to work on a capital...gonna take me longer to fix thoes untextured things up, possibly even re-model them. Alot better pictures out now to reference from than back then.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Wow, that ship looks remarkably like a skipray blastboat. How well does she handle? ;)
  • Well I don't have the stats for her quite yet. The actual stats were never gave to me. From what I can tell, using Bikari Technology, it should be somewhat better than a Starfury. I will try to contact the modeler of the ship, but not sure if his email I have is correct or not anymore. The only Weapons I know she has is two particle cannons simmular to a Minbari Neutron Cannon. I need to brush up my research on all race technologies so I can tell exactly what it has.