Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Thoughts on TMOS

WORFWORF The Burninator
I noticed this forum has popped into existance.

So, lets hear everyones thoughts on that TMOS actually is.

Worf

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Good question.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I still think it's The Message of Satan, B5 in its entirety played in reverse to reveal the whole show is actually some kind of black bible.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    The Mask of Sinclair
    The Markab Obscurity Syndrome
    Technical Manual on Stations
    Tomorrow Meets our Shadows
  • Confirmed?: The Memory of Shadows
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    At least this time I will be able to Download it!!!!
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]I still think it's The Message of Satan, B5 in its entirety played in reverse to reveal the whole show is actually some kind of black bible. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO

I swear, we need a FUQ here. :) (Funny User Quotes)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]Confirmed?: The Memory of Shadows [/B][/QUOTE]Confirmed.

The Memory of Shadows could point to the Drakh War...
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Could also point to the Teep war since telepaths were basicly breed to fight the shadows. I guess in that case it should really called The Memory of Vorlons, but that doesn't sound as cool...

Jake
  • ^^ I hope thats it.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I think it will be a combination of the Telepath War, the Drakh War and leftover shadow technology, all of which Crusade would have dealt with (the telepath war would have been been told with flashbacks and such, it was touched on a little before it was cancelled).

That's alot to cover, so I suspect it will be two or more movies, the first being about the telepath war which would lead into the Drakh War (the second movie).

Worf
  • That deffinetly sounds like too many things to try and cover in one film. They'll be better off picking one topic and sticking to it. As for one movie covering the Teep war and leading into the Drak war, I don't think the two are very closely realted. The Drak war, If i remember correctly does not happen for several years, after the events in Legions of Fire, the end of those books being the beginnings of the war.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Hopefully something longer than a regular TV Movie. I find it hard to see how it could do very well unless it's a mini series or some other, mainly due to the how big the Crusade story was. That's assuming it'll tie up Crusade, but his silence in response to such a question might suggest he does :)
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I still believe it is a movie for the bigscreen, with a possible spinoff series after the movie which then acts as a pilot.

Would be really cool if Weta came onboard for the effects :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I think the evidence is fairly solid for a theatrical movie.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    yup....no idea if it will be a success or not though...science fiction is not the most successfull cinema genre...except for Star Wars and a few others..
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    A few of jms' comments have me pretty convinced that it's probably more about the techno-mages than the teep-war[quote] from [url=http://jmsnews.com/msg.aspx?id=1-17127]jmsnews.com[/url]
    [b]Audience: But I have a question for you. The Mage books, which I thought were so good, once they came out (something), the way they explained the Mages, even more than in the shows, will that ever be shown in terms of video, movie or anything?

JMS: That...relates to...the initials I erased over here a moment ago.
    [/b]
    [/quote]
  • Interesting. The passing of the Technomages is my favorite set of B5 books, so if it dos relate to them, woot! And they even fit with the name of The Memory of Shadow(s?).