Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 ST cd's...

JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
Been a while since I had some Franke in the drive!

Ahhhhhhh....

:)

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Heh... I play the ITF soundtrack pretty often, myself. It's amazing to me that the never-released music to a cancelled game could actually be [i]better[/i] than the music to the series....
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Well, no, because the ITF music is very "in your face", and would NOT work too good in a series. It was used in small places in Legend of The Rangers, but not to an extent that it would be all over the place. The ITF music was infact designed for the game, and with that comes a certain direction - Franke can and has used impressive music in the series when the scene provides for it, such as the silent battle scenes in "In The Beginning".
  • DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    I have almost every Babylon 5 CD, I believe that only one cd is missing.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Just started the process of filling in the episode cd colelction myself as I've never really had the money to blow on getting them all. Only have 2 (but rest of the B5 cd releases). Ordered 2 last week from Sonic Images. Just a few more to go ;)
  • yea, great music over all...I prefer techno for the commute to school though. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The ITF music is in my favorites list, and I listen to all the series music when I'm studying.
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    Techno.... *screams*
  • do do do do, the system is down. -DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE DOO-DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE DOO-DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE DOO-DA-DOO-DA-DIDDLE
    [IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/upsilon3/sbemail45.png[/IMG]
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Just started the process of filling in the episode cd colelction myself as I've never really had the money to blow on getting them all. Only have 2 (but rest of the B5 cd releases). Ordered 2 last week from Sonic Images. Just a few more to go ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm..thought sonic were "closed"
  • After all this time I have not been able to find any of the unreleased ITF soundtrack.

Anybody know where I can go to hear some of this music?
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Visit the IRC channel and someone can probably get it to you one way or another :)

defiant.flyingtemple.com
    #fanfilms

EDIT: and by #fanfilms...I mean #firstones

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    #fanfilms? Surely you mean #firstones.
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Um...yes.

Way too much time in a #fanfilms channel...

• Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Mundane[/I]
    hmm..thought sonic were "closed"[/QUOTE]
    I am thinking that I may try and order a few CDs from the Sonic Images site. Is the site running or will my cash disappear?