Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Just noticed a Best of B5 CD on Sonic Images site

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
I was just browsing Chris Frankes site and noticed that there is a Best of Babylon 5 CD out... I never heard anything about. Its going for $9.98

Here's the url:
[url="http://www.sonicimages.com/action.lasso?-database=Products.fp3&-layout=CGI&-response=/2001/sub/misc/detail.htm&-op=eq&Product+ID=8931002&-maxRecords=1&-search"]http://www.sonic images.com/action.lasso?-database=Products.fp3&-layout=CGI&-response=/2001/sub/misc/detail.htm&-op=eq&Product+ID=8931002&-maxRecords=1&-search[/url]

Oh and check out what the description says:

'This CD was so far only available as a special introductary teaser for the now cancelled Babylon 5 Game, when you bought products from Sierra Online. The ‘Bonus Theme’ was written by Christopher Franke for the Babylon 5 Game.'

Now thats an interesting one!

------------------
'The future is all around us' G'kar
'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://www.nialb5.com"]www.NialB5.com[/url].

[This message has been edited by Falcon1 (edited 01-24-2002).]

Comments

• samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Yeah, I posted about this in the news a while back. I've got that CD (from the B5 entertainment utility), and it's pretty good.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Oh right, I must have been away or something and missed your post... me thinks I will be placing an order!

------------------
    'The future is all around us' G'kar
    'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://www.nialb5.com"]www.NialB5.com[/url].
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    yea i got the cd from the official guide put out by sierra, this one though has some season 5 stuff.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The differences are that it doesn't have the short version of the ITF theme or the mysterious track 18 (the season three end credits). Instead it has the Season five opener and Dying Station from Sleeping in Light. Since it probably doesn't have the computer features (interviews, desktop pictures, etc.), it's a bit skimpier on content, too.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by David of Mac:
    [b]The differences are that it doesn't have the short version of the ITF theme or the mysterious track 18 (the season three end credits). Instead it has the Season five opener and Dying Station from Sleeping in Light. Since it probably doesn't have the computer features (interviews, desktop pictures, etc.), it's a bit skimpier on content, too.[/b][/quote]

I know i've got 2 B5 cd's around here somwhere, wonder whats on them. I know one of them had game footage and interviews.
    [quote]Originally posted by Entil'Zha:
    [b]
    I know i've got 2 B5 cd's around here somwhere, wonder whats on them. I know one of them had game footage and interviews.

[/b][/quote]

It might have had interviews, but it didn't have game footage.
  • Actually it did have a game trailer in it. but it was using graphics from the actual show, not from the game
    [quote]Originally posted by samuelk:
    [b] It might have had interviews, but it didn't have game footage.

[/b][/quote]

it had something from the game, i know that, perhaps it wasn't footage that was actually going to be used in the game.

I'll have to find it, i thought the 2 cd's were together, but they aren't the only one i can find is the "official guide" which does have an advertisement for the game on it

"Release in Fall of 1998"
    [b] It might have had interviews, but it didn't have game footage.

[/b][/quote]

I found it, Its got a bunch of interviews and the "Game Preview"

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
    Yes, the "Game Preview" is there, but it's not game footage. It's merely footage and music from the show edited together as a large battle sequence.

I think all of the footage comes from the Starfury-Raiders battle in "Signs and Portents".
    [b]Yes, the "Game Preview" is there, but it's not game footage. It's merely footage and music from the show edited together as a large battle sequence.

I think all of the footage comes from the Starfury-Raiders battle in "Signs and Portents".[/b][/quote]

Right.