Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Iacovelli's McGuffin?

Has anybody found out what Iacovelli's McGuffin was?

The mystery prop that has showed up in almost every sci-fi show or movie planted by folks in the art department who are refered to as the Woodland Creatures (Dark, Bear, and Dragon)

Btw, I found a great definition of what exactly a McGuffin is which might help us figure out what prop they were referring to….

(aka: MacGuffin or maguffin) is a term for a PlotEnablingDevice, i.e. a device or plot element in a movie that is deliberately placed to catch the viewer's attention and/or drive the logic of the plot, but which actually serves no further purpose - it won't pop up again later, it won't explain the ending, it won't actually do anything except possibly distract you while you try to figure out its significance. More specifically, it is usually a mysterious package or superweapon or something that everyone in the story is chasing.

Could it be the eye from Signs and Portents or would it be something less prominently shown on the show?

Comments

• Found it!!!!!

[url]http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/q30.html[/url]
  • Actually I think The Eye is a pretty good choice. It is never reffered to again after Signs and portents, but is what brings Morden into Lando's confidence, pretty much starting the events that lead to most of the show's plot.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The spare part of the Starfury fits too. Remember, the whole salvaged 'fury thing was glossed over. After G'Kar and Marcus found the guy who salvaged it, it was never mentioned again. The sole purpose was to make a couple of scenes and a half-decent excuse to bring Garibaldi back in the picture.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akrovah [/i]
    [B]Lando[/B][/QUOTE]

Y'know, you'd think this would stop happening after a while.
  • Londo, Sorry.

anyway, It's true about the starfury thing to I guess. But I think another main purpose of it was to put G'Kar into a situation to get captured by the Centari.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akrovah [/i]
    [B]Londo, Sorry.

[/B][/QUOTE] Don't wory Akrovah I made the same mistake repetively for a while but now im ok!