Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 TNT commcercials?

Hey,maybe someone can help...

TNT produced some really cool ads to promote the series and I cannot find them anywhere...

Anybody know if there is a website where these and others can be viewed?

I remember one with G'kar, another with Ivanova and a third 1 minute long commercial with an amazing voiceover...

Comments

• Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Didn't see those over here. Would be interested in seeing em myself... anything would be better than the massive pile of cringe worthy cheese those trailers were on the dvds! God where do they find these people :confused:
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    (at Warner Bros)
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B](at Warner Bros) [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Didn't see those over here. Would be interested in seeing em myself... anything would be better than the massive pile of cringe worthy cheese those trailers were on the dvds! God where do they find these people :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
    Lol I know what you mean about the DVD trailers - I couldn't believe they were for real. It's "Babyon 5" not "Babylon Farve" :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

That word melts my brain!!!!!! :eek:
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    maybe on the video tapes. there were some ads on those i think
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I have some trailers, I will upload them to my site. First there are three TNT trailers, one for the series and two for In The Beginning.

Series Trailer - DOWN
    In The Beginning 1 - DOWN
    In the Beginning 2 - DOWN

Keep in mind that they're not the best of quality.

I also have trailers for the series, In The Beginning and A Call to Arms that were features on various videos here in the UK.

I don't have the space to upload them all so I will change the files every day. If you miss one, let me know and I will put it up again after the others are done.

Worf
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I've been looking for the TNT ads on and off for a while now, myself, and haven't been able to find them. I really wish I'd thought to tape them, as they were very good.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I really loved that one with G'Kar...

So theatrical he is, yes...
  • Thanks so much Worf!!! I will be looking at your site daily:)

I hope they will be included on future DVd releases...

The ads I was speaking of were to promote the 5th season on TNT.

The ones with G’kar and Ivanova had them speak directly to the camera…

In G’kar’s ad, his lines were: "For freedom, for freedom! For peace! And to guard against those who would see such liberties stolen from my people. That my purpose on Babylon 5."

And Ivanova’s lines were: "Babylon 5 was supposed to save our future, but it starts trouble than it stops. It's a time bomb. Private little wars break out everyday. It's my job to start them. it I don't those wars won't be little for long."

The best Babylon 5 commercial ever is a one minute ad which described the show perfectly with a motion picture quality voiceover...

" 2 million tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. A world where empires rise and fall, where dreams are born and die, where war and hatred are challenged by love and faith.

In the third age of manking, an age plagued by an evil empire that seaks to destroy humanity, it is our last best hope for peace, for victory, for freedom. It is Babylon 5."
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shakiroz [/i]
    [B]And Ivanova’s lines were: "Babylon 5 was supposed to save our future, but it starts trouble than it stops. It's a time bomb. Private little wars break out everyday. It's my job to start them. it I don't those wars won't be little for long." [/B][/QUOTE]
    I think you mean [i]stop[/i] them ;) :D

• Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    I taped the all shows off TNT a while back... I will take a look to see if I taped the commercials as well!
    Series Trailer as shown on various UK (I dont know if it was shown anywhere else) video releases. - DOWN

The first three trailers are down now, let me know if anyone missed them and I will put them up after the next two trailers.

Worf
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    i missed them :(
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shakiroz [/i]
    [B]The best Babylon 5 commercial ever is a one minute ad which described the show perfectly with a motion picture quality voiceover...

" 2 million tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. A world where empires rise and fall, where dreams are born and die, where war and hatred are challenged by love and faith.

In the third age of manking, an age plagued by an evil empire that seaks to destroy humanity, it is our last best hope for peace, for victory, for freedom. It is Babylon 5." [/B][/QUOTE]

yes i have hat these long time ago as a quicktime file but not anymore :mad: :mad:
    realy good trailer. think there were 2 versions of it. one short and one longer versions akaik.
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Didn't I upload a few trailers from the videos a while ago?

I'll see if they're still lying on one of the computers drives.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jambo [/i]
    [B]Didn't I upload a few trailers from the videos a while ago?

I'll see if they're still lying on one of the computers drives. [/B][/QUOTE]

That must be where I got these ones from , I hope you dont mind. :)

Worf
    In the Beginning Trailer - DOWN

Worf
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B][URL=http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~angelus/b5_InTheBeginning.avi]In the Beginning Trailer[/URL]

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

got it
    thx
  • Hey Worf,

I missed the Series Trailer as shown on various UK...:(

Marc
    Ok, I will put it back up after the TNT trailers.

Later today I will put up the A Call to Arms trailer, which is the last one.

Worf
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Ok, I will put it back up after the TNT trailers.

Later today I will put up the A Call to Arms trailer, which is the last one.

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]
    what about the other itb trailer you talked in the beginning ???
    I have 2 TNT ITB trailers, both were uploaded first along with the series trailer and will be again.

Worf
    A Call to Arms Trailer - DOWN

Tomorrow the TNT trailers will be back up.

Worf
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I guess I'll have to get these from you later, when I'm back with my own computer.
    Back my popular demand...

[URL=http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~angelus/tnt.mov]TNT Series Trailer[/URL]
    [URL=http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~angelus/ITB1.MOV]TNT ITB Trailer 1[/URL]
    [URL=http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~angelus/ITB2.MOV]TNT ITB Trailer 2[/URL]

Worf
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Someone needs to find a high-res version of that TNT trailer. ;)
  • I missed them all. :(
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Then I guess you'll just have to download them [URL=http://www.towerhost.com/~taosap/taosap/Babylon5Trailers.zip]all[/URL] (.zip 40MB) :p

• Firstones is like my own personal Google... Thanks. :D