Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stargate: Atlantis pilot discussion (SPOILERS)

13»

Comments

• StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    Yes, the opening credits to Atlantis was great. The music flowed PERFECTLY with the current SG-1 music.

Same "feel" and everything. Great job. :)
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    I'll find that out in a little over 12 hours;)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]The laws of Star Trek, #458: Any time travel will ultimately result in one or more of the crew ending up in the 20th century. [/B][/QUOTE]

I really loved DS9 because they broke this.

Spoiler: In the early (or was it mid?) Season 3 episode "Past Tense", they traveled through time to fulfill the previously forshadowed similarity between Sisko and a human historical figure named Gabriel Bell (More info [url=http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/index.php/Gabriel_Bell]here[/url]). But anyway, read up more on that link. I don't feel like explaining it much. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yeah, I remember that episode.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B] Spoiler: In the early (or was it mid?) Season 3 episode "Past Tense", they traveled through time to fulfill the previously forshadowed similarity between Sisko and a human historical figure named Gabriel Bell (More info [url=http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/index.php/Gabriel_Bell]here[/url]). But anyway, read up more on that link. I don't feel like explaining it much. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Spoiler: "Little Green Men" came [i]after[/i] "Past Tense", so I don't think that counts as "fore"shadowing. And, as a bonus point, in "Little Green Men", they did go back to the mid 20th century.

[B]MOD Note - You forgot to add the end bracket to your spoiler warning. :)[/B]
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B] Spoiler: "Little Green Men" came [i]after[/i] "Past Tense", so I don't think that counts as "fore"shadowing. And, as a bonus point, in "Little Green Men", they did go back to the mid 20th century.

[B]MOD Note - You forgot to add the end bracket to your spoiler warning. :)[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Spoiler: I thought that episode came before. My bad. But anyway, little green men, they did also make it sort of a humerous trip, as opposed to a serious "Gotta fix time because we messed it up somehow" trip.
    The last ep 103 of SGA was funny!!

The Canadian guy is funny....

Edit:

The theme was okey, the Music was good. But the Images did'nt realy seem to fit tho
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]The last ep 103 of SGA was funny!!

The Canadian guy is funny....

Edit:

The theme was okey, the Music was good. But the Images did'nt realy seem to fit tho [/B][/QUOTE]

That's because most of them are from the first two episodes. They didn't have exactly have 7 seasons of footage to work with like they do with SG-1. :)
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]The last ep 103 of SGA was funny!!

The Canadian guy is funny....[/b][/quote]

Yeah, McKay rocks! :) I loved how Sheppard tested the shield device on McKay. :D

*McKay gets punched by Sheppard, whom promptly falls over the railing onto the deck below unharmed*
    Wier: What the hell is doing on here? (ok, not the exact dialogue, but since I don't recall the exact words, this'll have to do since it fits.)
    McKay: We're just testing this shield device we found.
    Wier: You certainly found an interesting way to test it.
    Sheppard: Yeah well, I also shot him.

:D

[quote][b]Edit:

The theme was okey, the Music was good. But the Images did'nt realy seem to fit tho [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell, when I saw the theme, two words were just SCREAMING in my head.

[b]WORMHOLE X-TREME![/b]. :D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]

[b]WORMHOLE X-TREME![/b]. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

*Shutters*
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Yeah, McKay rocks! :) I loved how Sheppard tested the shield device on McKay. :D

*McKay gets punched by Sheppard, whom promptly falls over the railing onto the deck below unharmed*
    Wier: What the hell is doing on here? (ok, not the exact dialogue, but since I don't recall the exact words, this'll have to do since it fits.)
    McKay: We're just testing this shield device we found.
    Wier: You certainly found an interesting way to test it.
    Sheppard: Yeah well, I also shot him.

:D
    [/B][/QUOTE]

You forgot the best part!

Wier: :rolleyes:
    Sheppard: In the leg!

And don't forget:

Dr. McKay: I think we're in major trouble. And by "we" I mean "you", since I'm a dead man.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    And the way he started chowing down on those rations when he turned the shield off.....lmao