Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Favourite Scenes :D

rikuriku Earthforce Officer
[url=http://geocities.com/Slylendro/Firstonessss.avi]I LOVE how the first ones come in in Coriana6!![/url]

[save target as]

I miss b5 =[

Comments

• Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    Are you sure the url's correct?
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    It's correct, but I'm having trouble getting it. I blame Geocities.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Favorite Scene:

Humous: [i]"but I look stunning in purple!"[/i]

Action/Drama: the scenes leading up to the Battle of the Line in ITB, with all that is left of earths ships standing at the ready and the president basically pronouncing earth eulogy

BTW Riku, I take it you like StarCon?

Jake
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
    Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies. At all.

Worf
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Humerous:
    G'Kar & Londo in the elevator. "Not many fishies...left in the sea...."

Action: Man...I'd have to say when Londo is giving his speech about "Where every other race would crumble to defeat, the humans fought back with greater determination" or something like that, in ITB.
  • rikuriku Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]

BTW Riku, I take it you like StarCon?

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

YES I dont just like I'm obssesed. B5 obssesion is nothing compared to sc2.

I even made an SC movie :D
    [url=http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/classicgaming/starcontrol/fan_video/slylendro/slylendro-a_close_call.zip]GET IT HERE[/url]

I dont have webspace so I asked someone to host it at fileplanet.

press on
    Click here to create a GameSpy ID account!

and then enter the email
    [email]Slylendro@walla.co.il[/email]
    and pass is : download

-_-

btw as I explained before riku is just a nick i randomly picked dont ask why :)

geocities and the link work fine for me now try it. SAVE TARGET AS :cool:
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Ahh good ole StarCon. Used to play Melee mode with friends for hours on end.

One time in high school, a friend and I played on a teachers computer in a back office all evening, finally looked up and it was almost midnight. To get out of the building we had to try 3 or 4 doors to find one that wasn't chained up!

Jake
  • Oh yes!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]

Action: Man...I'd have to say when Londo is giving his speech about "Where every other race would crumble to defeat, the humans fought back with greater determination" or something like that, in ITB. [/B][/QUOTE]

True!

That sequence gives me goose-bumps every time...

But as far as best scene goes:

Sheridan's and Delenn's farewell in "Sleeping in light"

From him walking in in his old uniform and meeting Delenn to him walking away, and she reaches out... it makes me cry every single time...

:shadow1:
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    My favorite scene would have to be when Sheridan tells off the Vorlons & the Shadows "Your like two parents trying to manipulate their children...its our time to decide, now get the hell out of our galaxy"
  • In "The Fall of Centari Prime" G'Kar's farewell to Londo brings tears to my eyes, eveytime.

I also liked Elric's Speach on the nature of Technomages that he gives to Captain Sheriden.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akrovah [/i]
    [B]In "The Fall of Centari Prime" G'Kar's farewell to Londo brings tears to my eyes, eveytime.

I also liked Elric's Speach on the nature of Technomages that he gives to Captain Sheriden. [/B][/QUOTE]

The Elric speech was one of the best too if not the best.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    See my sig. :D