Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Anyone Know Season 5 UK Release Date

Babylon6Babylon6 Earthforce Officer
Desparate to get my hands on season 5. Does anyone have any clues to when we can expect to see it in the UK?

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    was just wondering that as well actually
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    A long time away? Probably around June some time if the pattern holds.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    theres nothing on play.com, and they are usually good for release dates. i figure around november of something stupid like that:rolleyes:
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I have it :D

Worf
    ah hate yooo.....ah hate soooo much:p :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Me has it too... god bless multi region players :D
    i know, got one of them myself. its just that now ive got the first 4 seasons as R2 ones, i might as well make it a complete set
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]theres nothing on play.com, and they are usually good for release dates. i figure around november of something stupid like that:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

you know, sometimes i really hate being [URL=http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=179810&p=57&c=&g=72]right[/URL]. it gets depressing after a while :rolleyes:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's insane! What are they waiting 6 months for?
    cos they're a bunch of stupid morons:mad: