Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Saw LOTR last night...

bobobobo (A monkey)
on SciFi (again), and it really wasn't that bad. It would hav ebben interesting to see what arc would have come out of this.

Comments

• Watched it too...

The more I see it the more I think that it wasnt that bad, just was on at the wrong time. I was one that was watching the football game....:(

Except for that weapons room thingy!!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You traitor, ZocaloHobo!

I don't think it was that bad, either. The only bad part was the weapons thing, which is a nifty idea done badly.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Or a bad idea done badly...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    or a bad idea......done.....badly.......hmmmm......yeah........sleep!;)
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    I thought you was talking about Lord of the Rings?! :confused: :)
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]or a bad idea......done.....badly.......hmmmm......yeah........sleep!;) [/B][/QUOTE]

or a bad idea done niftily

(is niftily a word?)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]You traitor, ZocaloHobo!
    [/B][/QUOTE]

I was watching both.......:D

In two different rooms....
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]I thought you was talking about Lord of the Rings?! :confused: :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    In case you're not joking, I meant [b]L[/b]egend [b]O[/b]f [b]T[/b]he [b]R[/b]angers

And I still like the weapons system. Soldiers trained in the martial arts should be able to respond and react quicker and more accurately in that medium.
  • Why is it always either or on American television? Surely I'm not the only person on the planet that is capable of setting a VCR 2 record a program on one channel whilst watching the other, thereby meaning I can see both... :robot:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    No, but there are only 5 other people in the world with you.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    And I am among them :(
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I thought the weapons system was an interesting concept, just executed badly. Every time I watch LOTR it gets better and better!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    i dont think it was completely out of place in the B5 universe. its an extension of the command centre on minbari sharlins. i just think that the point and shoot idea had been taken a little to far.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]In case you're not joking, I meant [b]L[/b]egend [b]O[/b]f [b]T[/b]he [b]R[/b]angers

And I still like the weapons system. Soldiers trained in the martial arts should be able to respond and react quicker and more accurately in that medium. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh for some reason that was the last thing on my mind! Think its cos you had a thread here not so long ago LOTR which was Lord of rings. Well........thats my excuse! ;)
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    I guess I'm the only one that thought the weapons room scene where she flips out was funny as hell....
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I don't think any of us here are denying the (unintentional) comic value, but imagine a whole [i]series[/i] with that.