Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Season 5 Deleted Scenes!?

Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
I just read that the Season 5 DVDs have deleted scenes. I already have them on videos (not the deleted scenes obviously) and I just wondered which scenes were new and whether there were enough to warrant me selling the video collection and buying the DVDs instead.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    There are some deleted scenes from Sleeping in Light.
  • AkrovahAkrovah Ranger
    Oh, thank god thats all you were talking about. When i read the thread title i thought you meant they had cut scenes from actual episodes.

Yes, there are some deleted scenes From Sleeping in light, but only one of which was noteworthy enough to be memerable.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I thought two of them were great, and should have been re-edited back into the show.
  • AkrovahAkrovah Ranger
    which ones did you like? I can only think of two, and only Susan's had any impact for me out of the two i remember.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    So they cut the Ivanova scene with Delenn?! Bit confused to which scene you mean in SIL. I wish none was cut though!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]So they cut the Ivanova scene with Delenn?! Bit confused to which scene you mean in SIL. I wish none was cut though! [/B][/QUOTE]

No, no. These are [i]additional[/i] scenes. The episode is exactly the same as it was when it first aired (save for being in widescreen). There are three scenes that were not and have never been broadcast as part of Sleeping in Light which are on the DVDs as Special Features.

Everyone here is being fantastically vague because we don't want to ruin it for anyone else, but we still want to be able to talk about them to the rest of us "in the know".
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I liked the Sheridan/newspaper scene and the Ivanova scene. The show is better off, I think, without the Commander/sniffles scene.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    Thanks Bekenn. Understand you now! :)
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Thanks for the replies peoples. If possible could someone PM me and tell me what each of the extended scenes is. I would say post it here but it might spoil it for others who don't want to know until they see the episode for themselves.
    Thankin you!:D