Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Missing extra from S5 DVD

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
This has bugged me since I got the season 5 dvd. When JMS said it was coming out I remember him listing the features/extras. One that I noticed was 'Marcus Cole: Dead or Frozen?' When I checked the dvd it wasn't on there! I've tried to find the references to this 'extra' but haven't been able to find any (i.e. have dug through JMS posts but to no avail). Any way this morning I had a Quicktime mailing list email and there was a bit on the final season (wasn't expecting it to be honest). They had a link to a WB page which has some trailers on it. Well low and behold one of them is a piece of the Marcus Cole feature:

[url]http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/wb_trailers/home.jsp?id=b5_s5_marcus_cole[/url]

Now why was it not on the dvd???

Btw you can grab the vid from your temporary internet files folder (i.e. doesn't let you right click to save as source).

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    It's an easter-egg.
    I if i remember correctly, you can access it similar to the B5 fly-by animation on the Season 4 DVD
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I did wonder if it was an Easter Egg, but didn't see any mention of it. Where abouts do I find it? I don't remember hearing about a fly by on the s4 disc... have I missed something?? :confused:
    On the Season 4 disc, it's in the personell files, you have to highlight the B5 logo on the right.

for season 5:
    "Click the hidden "5" in the "Data Files" section for "The Universe of Babylon 5" on the last DVD if you're using a mouse (it appears if you hover over the upper central space).
    If you're using a remote, I guess you would use the up key from the normal selections. "
    Ok cheers :) will check tonight.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    I've not heard of this at all! D'you find out for sure whether he was dead or frozen then? Don't tell me just a simple yes or no please! :)
    Cool! I had no idea they were there!!! Cheers for the info RubberEagle :)

MD ok here you go he is.........
    yes :eek: :D
    She didn't ask ifh he's frozen, she'd ask if the extra gave a definite answer ;) maybe you could edit it out.
    Oh yeah... silly me :rolleyes: deleting.... god feels like a monday today.
    well, let's be glad it isn't monday and it's soon weekend again ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    the down side to that of course is that its getting rapidly closer to exam time:(
    Lol! Thanks Falcon and RubberEagle. You confused me there for a min and I didn't know what the yes was to til i saw you had infact edited. :)
    Yes... as evident from the editing I was confused aswell! :p
    Lol! :)