Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Babe Thread - A thread dedicated to the more fare sex

Comments

• StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    lmao

Hahahahaha.

EDIT: 5 more posts until I reach 1,000. Muhahah...only took 5 years. :P
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    AAARGGGGHHHH!!! WE STILL CAN SEE HER FACE!!! NOOOOOOO
    *screams and runs away wiggling the arms in a girly fashion*
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Mystique [/B][/QUOTE]

so, you like the makeup, or however you spell Anna Kouranakov?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]so, you like the makeup, or however you spell Anna Kouranakov? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's Rebecca Romijn-(ex)Stamos
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Anna Kournikova, and she is a good looking tenns player.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    tho she cant play tennis for shit:D but who cares with a figure like that;)
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][B]
    Kate Mulgrew?

(duck)
    [/B][/QUOTE]

More like Kate Mudgrew or Kate Mouldgrew. Oh Rick how could you!?! Hope you was joking!! :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B][img]http://sanfam.rh.rit.edu/jw_free.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol!! Good one! ;) You know I can't think of any sexy women. Kiera knightly looks very pretty though. But I don't remember thinking that in Pirates of Caribbean. Now Johnny Depp is ok! Needs to be in other thread. :)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    oh DUH!

I was having trouble remembering her name, and could onl remember that it was a name I couldn't spell, and Anna was the first one to be remembered....

oops. :D
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B][img]http://sanfam.rh.rit.edu/jw_free.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL!

I forgot who it was that was obsessed with *******, but when I saw your post, I couldn't resist ;)

-R.

(edit: Hahahaha! You can't use ******* in a message! Hillarious. ;) )
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It was Hamblin, and that word has been censored ever since.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I think her pictures should be censored. And while we're at it lets sensor Kate Mulgrew aswell! the name that is....
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MartianDust [/i]
    [B]
    Lol!! Good one! ;) You know I can't think of any sexy women. Kiera knightly looks very pretty though. But I don't remember thinking that in Pirates of Caribbean.[/B][/QUOTE]

Cough... ahem... Falcon1 nearly falls off his chair...

That was the first film I saw her in and wow... amazed you didn't think that, but then I can understand you were distracted by Mr Depp. She played a great role... fiesty, attractive, pouting and a while running around wearing a corset! :eek: :p
    Hehe I'll have to watch it again.
    Yeah was slightly distracted by Johnny Depp. Mind you I found his acting really annoying. I know it was put on but it got on my nerves. Soooo camp lol. ;)
  • Really? I thought Johnny Depp was excellent in that film. I actually put my masculinity on the line back when the Oscars were coming up, and said that he deserved something for that performance. :p
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way

It's an old #firstones thing. :)

You would know if you would. :P
  • WHYWHY Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Really? I thought Johnny Depp was excellent in that film. I actually put my masculinity on the line back when the Oscars were coming up, and said that he deserved something for that performance. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

It was such a tought choice, too.... Bill Murray was robbed! :mad:
    Johnny Depp did over act a bit for POTC and was pretty much the same in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, swaggered about like a real asshole. But it suited his character well and he was bloody funny!

It would have been nice to see Bill Murray get an oscar for Lost in Translation, he played a great part. In many ways it reminds me of how Jack Nicholson didn't get one for About Schmidt. It was one of his best roles in years. Loved that film. And Lost in Translation was great too... need to get em both on dvd actually. I think those have been the best 2 films I've seen recently that really make you sit back and think. I think alot of people can relate to Lost in Translation. Very easy to become lost in the fast pace of this modern world.
    JD is in another film - Secret Window. Anyone seen that yet.
    As for Once upon a time in Mexico. I don't think I've even heard of it. Its not the one where he's on drugs is it?! And his hairs more blonde.

Lost in Translation I never bothered seeing, was told it was really boring and not much happening in it.
  • Lost in Translation was a good movie...no, there isn't a lot of action, but I think it is a great introspective of the human condition...really well filmed.
    Agree there RedAssAg05. Indeed not alot happens but the on screen tension between Murrary and Johansen is so well played (and she's damn cute aswell!). Being able to direct a film where little happens and all the focus is on the 2 lead actors is a great skill. Will be interesting to see how Sofia Coppola's next film goes, her first two have been critically aclaimed (haven't seen her first film yet though).

MD... yeah I've seen that one advertised, not sure what to make of it. Once upon a time in Mexico is Robert Rodriguez follow up to Desperado. Fantastic OTT film, completely silly but loads of fun.
    [B]JD is in another film - Secret Window. Anyone seen that yet.
    As for Once upon a time in Mexico. I don't think I've even heard of it. Its not the one where he's on drugs is it?! And his hairs more blonde.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Once Upon a Time in Mexico is the Third and Last El Mariachi movie, the sort-of sequel to Desperado. It's a great movie, and i really love it. (I also love the extras on the DVD, like the 10 minute cooking school ;) )
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedAssAg05 [/i]
    [B]Lost in Translation was a good movie...no, there isn't a lot of action, but I think it is a great introspective of the human condition...really well filmed. [/B][/QUOTE]

Will catch it when its on Sky. I certainly wouldn't go see it at cinema for a film like that.
    :)

[QUOTE][B]
    Once Upon a Time in Mexico is the Third and Last El Mariachi movie, the sort-of sequel to Desperado. It's a great movie, and i really love it. (I also love the extras on the DVD, like the 10 minute cooking school )[/B][/QUOTE]

10 mins cooking?! :)
    Ahh! I've found something really sexy [URL=http://www.kolumbus.fi/nils-erik.ekstrom/vanhelsingpubw.jpg]here[/URL]!

At the same place there was something really scary, have a look at it [URL=http://www.kolumbus.fi/nils-erik.ekstrom/vanhelsingpubj.jpg]here[/URL]!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]Ahh! I've found something really sexy [URL=http://www.kolumbus.fi/nils-erik.ekstrom/vanhelsingpubw.jpg]here[/URL]!

At the same place there was something really scary, have a look at it [URL=http://www.kolumbus.fi/nils-erik.ekstrom/vanhelsingpubj.jpg]here[/URL]! [/B][/QUOTE]

I prefer the one shot of that vampire bitch ready for a tj.
    I prefer the vampire shot too but its definitely not sexy. :)
    [B]I prefer the vampire shot too but its definitely not sexy. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    ok! cute then, or pritty, sweet or something. :)
    [B]10 mins cooking?! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Robert Rodriguez shows how to cook puerco pibil (or however that's spelled). That's a meal Johnny Depp's character allways eats in the movie.

And he talks about how to learn cooking in general ;)
    [B]I prefer the vampire shot too but its definitely not sexy. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm.. Hope you didnt think I was talking about the pics Cmon posted.. cuz there was this one picture of a vampire biatch still looking human, and nice cleavage shot at that, in one games magazine in finland.. That's the one I was talking about. :p
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]hmm.. Hope you didnt think I was talking about the pics Cmon posted.. cuz there was this one picture of a vampire biatch still looking human, and nice cleavage shot at that, in one games magazine in finland.. That's the one I was talking about. :p [/B][/QUOTE]
    [URL=www.kolumbus.fi/nils-erik.ekstrom/co_17.jpg]This one?[/URL] :D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B]Robert Rodriguez shows how to cook puerco pibil (or however that's spelled). That's a meal Johnny Depp's character allways eats in the movie.

And he talks about how to learn cooking in general ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never heard of it before. :)

[QUOTE][B]
    hmm.. Hope you didnt think I was talking about the pics Cmon posted.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I did! Now that one Cmon posted, nope don't like lol. ;)