Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Xfire...the gamer's AIM/MSIM

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
FYI, and it's damn cool:

-------------

Greetings Gamer:

noctroglyph (that's me) just downloaded a new gaming tool known as Xfire and thought you'd be interested in checking it out as well. Xfire automatically keeps track of when and where your friends are playing PC games online and lets you join them easily. With Xfire, you no longer need to run multiple programs like IRC, instant messengers, or in-game buddy lists to keep in touch with your gaming buddies. Xfire locates your gaming friends regardless of which game, server-browser, or game service they're playing on.

If your favorite game is online, Xfire is likely to support it, including the best and the latest server- and non-server-based First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, and Role Playing Games.

Download Xfire at: ([url]http://www.xfire.com/xf/invitelink.php[/url]), and tell your friends to check it out too.

"Friends don't let friends die alone."

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    yep, the guys I game with just started using it, very nice to keep track of and join the same game your bud is playing.

although, the ultimate gaming utility is still [URL=http://teamspeak.org]teamspeak[/URL]
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    I've been using XFire for quite sometime already and it's a pretty nice little proggy indeed. :)

But the Join function hasn't worked for me in a long time anymore. Don't know why. It opens the game, but doesn't connect to the server. It's a pity because that's a very handy function.

And yep, TS2 is great. :)

- PJH
  • Heard about it, tried it, wasn't all that impressed. AIM has a really cool feature called an "away message." Most gamers [that I know, at least] post their info there. :p
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    Feel free to add "noctroglyph" to your contacts... (that's me).

I frequent FarCry, UT2k4, Q3, and my favorite: R6-3 Raven Shield/Athena Sword Coop.

-R.
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    Hmm...some people were telling me about this the other day on one of the BFV servers. I need to download it.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    LOL Ex...you're username is great...

;)

-R.